2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

he's not even a center mid in the same way that gomes is
Eh, they have similar skillsets, it's just Gomes is a lot better. They both like to carry the ball, both are tall, but I just don't see the quality of RLC. If Gomes played higher up the pitch, you'd see his final ball is pretty good and he can score as well.

If he keeps going the way he is Barcelona will be looking for 50-60 million in the summer the likes of PSG City or Chelsea might well pay that, we have to get a deal done in January or its not happening, bearing in mind that we also need to pay around the 50 million mark for a top striker ourselves, if by this time next year we own Zouma Gomes and a decent Striker with no other business bar selling some more deadwood I'll be happy. Over to you Mr Usmonov

The longer we leave it the more risk there is we lose him. United and Arsenal would be in for him straight away.

He is absolutely mustard and other clubs will be watching now - I guarantee it.

Remember being desperate to sign Manny fernandez.... this lad is far better.

Metronome of our midfield at the moment, always looking for the ball and to play it forward. The little press bits and pieces the club are doing for him is excellent, show him the love he was missing out on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back