Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So long sweet bearded prince.

You were a breath of fresh air when you joined, it was a joy watching you at times.

But alas, your fragility took over and your performances dipped.

Thought you was going to be really good, but the last 2 seasons have been absolutely flaccid.

Au revoir Andre Gomes.

I hope he is fantastic for the next 4 months, I hope Lille are totally in love with his sexiness and decide to make it permanent in January.

What Mugs would fall for that

Only midfielder I actually wanted Davies to come on before in games... Cracking guy, awful premier League footballer. Good luck anyway but won't be missed on the pitch.

Only midfielder I actually wanted Davies to come on before in games... Cracking guy, awful premier League footballer. Good luck anyway but won't be missed on the pitch.

Outrageous air-brushing there. When he arrived on loan he was a catalyst for us. Easily prem league quality. We all applauded when we took him on perm. He faded significantly after his horrific injury and has not been the same player since.

Deffo time to move him on, but very disingenuous to say he was never prem league quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back