Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s definitely in the same bracket as Schneiderlin, Tosun, Delph, Bolasie and so on and so on. Not an ounce of pride as a professional in him, he is utterly pathetic. He absolutely warrants booing if he ever makes it onto a pitch for us again, I despise him.
Bit harsh on Schneiderlin. The only one to leave before his contract ended and likely taking a paycut to escape. Granted he was a cowardly spineless football but not a parasite

As has been said previously in this thread by others, other footballers have taken pay cuts because they want to actually play football and enjoy their jobs, while still managing to make more money than 99.98% of society.

I think Gomes is a complete and utter mercenary with no professional pride in him whatsoever. Of course we were stupid to give him a huge wage because he’s terrible at football, but that doesn’t change the fact that he’s turning down opportunities to play football in order to bleed our club dry, so I have every right as a supporter of the club to dislike him.
What clubs have came in for him? I have not read anything saying anybody had an interest in him.

If he doesn't leave then he clearly has no interest in playing football. He shouldn't be reintegrated into the team and should train with the youth team. He's had plenty of chances and is nowhere near good enough. He couldn't even show anything in the crucial Palace game last year.

Agree but he shouldn’t be anywhere near the youth team poisoning our young players with his mercenary mentality. Should be banned from integrating into any squads and just left in the gym on his own. No squad number, nothing, freeze him out and pretend he doesn’t exist.

Yawn, listening to so called fans ‘whine’ rather than SUPPORT, is boring. Continue to be miserable and spoiling the atmosphere. That’s great for the club because a negative atmosphere doesn’t have an effect. ?‍♂️
Face to face or on players Twitter or Instagram posts I would agree its wrong to moan or have a go at them but on these sort of sites it's OK as they never see it (hopefully)

If Gomez is reading this I'm available for house keeping duties for £10 an hour

And he’s clearly happy to sit on the fat wedge we gave him rather than force a move to play football. He’s clearly not arsed about actually playing footy anymore.
He looked miserable in that dressing room after the palace game aswell I thought he’d jump at the chance to go back top Portugal , but ye looks like he prefers the doe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back