2023/24 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes signed Arteta and Pienaar for about £4million combined, because they were "flawed characters" apparently. This guy got the big money move to barcelona, and it went sour quick. What have we seen in 5 years, 5 games with a few flashes of a bit of skill.

Wish him well, elsewhere. To much charm, not enough graft by half! Not a fan. Fight for the boys in the royal blue jersey....

schneiderlin took the move away and recouped us about £1million.

That didn't happen in this instance. Not even close.

A moving tribute from the dashing one. I liked the clip when he marched a young lad into the club shop and bought him a scarf. That and his flowing locks gave him DO NOT BOO status in my eyes.
My feeling is he never fully recovered from the bad injury in 2019.
I wonder where he'll appear next.

A moving tribute from the dashing one. I liked the clip when he marched a young lad into the club shop and bought him a scarf. That and his flowing locks gave him DO NOT BOO status in my eyes.

Oops!

Proper fit.

And his first season was really good.

Bulked up too much after his injury, clearly in an attempt to reduce risk of getting hit again. Slowed him down even more and became someone who needed carrying.

Carlo deployed him best.

Class act as a geezer though. Wish him well.
Bulked up?

There’s literally no size to the lad whatsoever.

IMG_2438.webp

Mad how people just make up their own little stories about players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back