Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MqxmjWg.jpg

In absolute tearslol

So we went to Monaco and didn't agree anything - apart from Bill is skint.

Can see this going tits up.
The news of this broke officially about 4 days ago.

Not saying it won't break down but to say it's not going to happen because an agreement wasn't made after one meeting is a little silly. Would imagine there are a number of hoops to jump through which will take some time id imagine.

Andreiz31 "Thank you," said
Shapych
Ancient ↓The official online shop "Everton" began distributing T-shirts with the name of the club Andrey Yarmolenko and №8 on the back. In Liverpool, already sure midfielder Kiev "Dynamo" moved to the "Everton". New T Yarmolenko fans of the club will cost about 100 euros. Previously, we recall, it was reported that "Everton" settled all the details of the transfer with the Kiev club. How did you know the British edition, the club Liverpool have agreed on all financial terms of the transition 25-year-old leader of the "Dynamo". The amount of transfer will be a total of 15 million pounds (20.9 million euros).
Re: Andriy Yarmolenko
26 minutes ago

The Everton store T-shirt under the eighth number belongs to Oviedo. $ 82, with short sleeves. PS. I saw a third set form Everton this season. My eyes have not seen this misery.

Shapych
Ancient ↓The official online shop "Everton" began distributing T-shirts with the name of the club Andrey Yarmolenko and №8 on the back. In Liverpool, already sure midfielder Kiev "Dynamo" moved to the "Everton". New T Yarmolenko fans of the club will cost about 100 euros. Previously, we recall, it was reported that "Everton" settled all the details of the transfer with the Kiev club. How did you know the British edition, the club Liverpool have agreed on all financial terms of the transition 25-year-old leader of the "Dynamo". The amount of transfer will be a total of 15 million pounds (20.9 million euros).
26 minutes ago

The Everton store T-shirt under the eighth number belongs to Oviedo. $ 82, with short sleeves. PS. I saw a third set form Everton this season. My eyes have not seen this misery.
Whaaaat?

Shapych
26 minutes ago

Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back