Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the thing mate, it won't.

You'll have a handful of angry callers on talksport and that'll be the end of it.

Evertonians have to be the most passive fans on earth.
I think we're reaching a point now where our fans and media are asking the right questions and turning the screw. Never got the feeling that pressure was really building in the past, despite what has gone on.

These days, more and more are aware that something isn't right behind the scenes, with more and more really clued up on what is going on.

Sooner or later it's all going to spill over. Patience from the fans is on very thin ice. I believe the board as things stand today, are backed into a corner that they can't escape from.

Why are we trusting Ukranian sources who posted articles last night saying it was confirmed because someone pretended to order a Yarmolenko 8 shirt on here

Thats the thing mate, it won't.

You'll have a handful of angry callers on talksport and that'll be the end of it.

Evertonians have to be the most passive fans on earth.
Thing is mate, when the whole fanbase is united in its dissatisfaction we do make ourselves heard.

Take the jarg badge fiasco as a recent example - the reason we haven't seen the same when it comes to transfers and the board is because up until now the majority of Evertonians have accepted that we are skint and for whatever reason not many have felt strongly enough about it to challenge the board.

The difference now however is that expectations have been raised, £28 million on Lukaku, manager and players talking about challenging for titles, record television deals.

If we don't invest a reasonable amount into at least one decent signing then I expect those plane protests to gather some significant support - I can't imagine this board risking that kind of reaction from the fans, especially at a time when there are questions being asked of them in the media around their lack of investment in the club.

Yarmolenko is starting the cup game

746118ff1a3bad66cb037cc8ebd440fc.png

Look at the chat official Dynamo youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back