Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's on, but it could be off.

It could be off but you never know, it could be suddenly back on.

I personally think it's on but don't want it to be off.
So what you're saying is
switch-on-switch-off.gif

Operation Bull crap has been a huge success, relieve a bit of pressure on Blue Bill and Bob.
Only be a temporary reprieve though. Goodison would be a horrible place to be for the Chelsea game if we don't make any signings or not ones of note. They must know they have to pull a rabbit out of the hat or the pressure on them will build.

Considering this transfer window has been poor for us so far, this signing is a must imo get this lad in an I'll be happy and comfortable for the remainder with anything else being a bonus.

You just know this will drag on til deadline day

Quietly confident this deal will get done Monday. We've met with them yesterday and Thursday and the talks look to have gone well, if they hadn't the Ukranian media probably would know and reported about it. The lad has probably packed his suitcase and is waiting for the phone call telling him to come to Liverpool for his medical.

I'm not concerned. If Yarmolenko (or some very decent signing) doesn't happen now, Bill might want to leave the country - it'll get very ugly. Will make Newcastle and Sunderland unrest look very tame.

Thats the thing mate, it won't.

You'll have a handful of angry callers on talksport and that'll be the end of it.

Evertonians have to be the most passive fans on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back