Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry lads.

2ease80.jpg
Think that should be closer to the orange at this point..

you realise he could literally just be playing a farewell game?

he's been at the club nearly ten years, it's probably something he has asked for out of respect for the club and fans.

Its a case of getting very carried away, very good chance we have never actually spoken to the guy and its just the rumour mills going wild putting 2+2 together and making 28

To be fair I don't think any proper reputable places have said a fee was agreed, only that we're in talks and the interest is real (eg BBC).

I would think Kiev would keep using their captain until the deal was further along than that. Clearly people expecting the signing to be announced any time soon were overly optimistic, but I wouldn't say this means it's not going to happen. Just perhaps not yet.

you realise he could literally just be playing a farewell game?

he's been at the club nearly ten years, it's probably something he has asked for out of respect for the club and fans.

If he was on the bench yeah, I could go for that. Not starting. Not ahead of a £15m move that's supposed to be basically done and dusted.

*sigh*... 'koff Everton.

To be fair I don't think any proper reputable places have said a fee was agreed, only that we're in talks and the interest is real (eg BBC).

I would think Kiev would keep using their captain until the deal was further along than that. Clearly people expecting the signing to be announced any time soon were overly optimistic, but I wouldn't say this means it's not going to happen. Just perhaps not yet.

This is also true.

If he was on the bench yeah, I could go for that. Not starting. Not ahead of a £15m move that's supposed to be basically done and dusted.

*sigh*... 'koff Everton.
why would he wanna be on the bench though, he'd want to play.

You'll just have to see how he acts at the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back