Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet he's an everton player by september 1st, people just stressing out and expecting things too soon.

relax and just be excited when it happens

I'm just surprised 'tis all. Unless we announce after that 'farewell' game, people will take this as this generations' phantom Alan Shearer bid going into the City game, and in all honesty you can't really blame them.

I would have thought Everton would have tied it up if at all possible as a distraction, given the ill-feeling at the mo.

I think you need to go cold turkey on transfers mate.
I think out of anyone i'm the less stressed about it though, everyone seems to go to one extreme to the other, it's just about taking info as it comes and then be happy or sad whenever something firm actually happens.

also don't tell me what to do

I'm just surprised 'tis all. Unless we announce after that 'farewell' game, people will take this as this generations' phantom Alan Shearer bid going into the City game, and in all honesty you can't really blame them.

I would have thought Everton would have tied it up if at all possible as a distraction, given the ill-feeling at the mo.
Ukranians... and everton are hard to deal with football wise, but everyones said it'd take a while and it still will, but i'm sure we'll pull it off before deadline day, if we don't, we don't and it was wrong of the club to allow the information to leak, but they must be confident otherwise it wouldn't have happened.

Game starts in 13 minutes.

Yarmolenko would never leave Kyiv without any sort of "farewell" game. Spent too long at the club.
So maybe this is it.

Ukranians... and everton are hard to deal with football wise, but everyones said it'd take a while and it still will, but i'm sure we'll pull it off before deadline day, if we don't, we don't and it was wrong of the club to allow the information to leak, but they must be confident otherwise it wouldn't have happened.
Was never going to be straightforward. 20 years ago we signed Kanchelskis and it took almost 2 months to get through red tape and payments, and he was signed from this country. There will be alot of negotiating to take place, but hopefully we will sign Yarmolenko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back