Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every reputable source bar Sky being bipolar has only said we're in talks. Tony Scott from the Echo put it at 50/50. They're obviously trying for it but everyone got caught up in twitter hysteria saying he'd be announced yesterday.

de bruyne starts for wolfsburg today while move to city seems certain to go through .yarmolenko might or might not sign playing today, wont make a difference to me

I think if a fee had been agreed he wouldn't be starting though , this at least allows us to realise it's not as progressed as some would have us believe or as we hoped .

knowing how the internet works, he'll misplace his first pass and we'll all be whinging about the board's lack of ambition, martinez's sideways passing, Yarmolenko plays in a pub league etc,

Pack it in lad.

These twitter melts are one thing, but people who read something jarg on twitter then say "I heard" or "supposedly" are the ones who propagate the human centipede-esque chain of rumours.

It's also a young squad full of kids out & YARMOLENKO, could literally just be what it is... A farewell

Probably dragging on as we haggle over the payment options. It's the Everton way.

Should be done sometime next week after some ups and downs along the way.

Fretting over him playing his farewell game ? Honestly, go out for a walk or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back