Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think out of anyone i'm the less stressed about it though, everyone seems to go to one extreme to the other, it's just about taking info as it comes and then be happy or sad whenever something firm actually happens.

also don't tell me what to do

I'm the same as you i'm pretty calm about this situation what happens will happen we as supporters have no control on what will happen so why not just wait

Hopefully it's one of those deals where he is subbed off at half time so he can receive his standing ovation and say his farewells. He doesn't have to play for us this weekend; I'm only concerned if he gets [Poor language removed] injured. Then I will RAGE unless the transfer was never real to begin with. If that's the case I will probably cry on my heart shaped pillow and masturbate using my tears as a lubricant.

Who was it who said we should sing "Yarma len ko, Yarma len ko, d d da d d da d d da dd da da daaah".
I can't get the fecking thing out of my head now :rant:

If we can't get this over the line it's the utter turd clogging up the wage bill like Gibson and McGeady that is to blame.

Well, obviously it's not, we played them in their home stadium in Europe - but given it's not, it's obviously not a farewell game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back