Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Kiev contact told me that Everton was the club they are/were talking to.

But I have no idea if that is still the case. He also stated the rumoured fee that was posted somewhere way before it appeared in this thread.

So, in conclusion, I have not got a clue as he has not surfaced today.

Send him a pm Roydo and asking him politely wtf do they think they were doing selecting our Yarmo for a pub game today.

Once we smash City tomorrow we will be top of the league and that is the time to absolutely nail this transfer. Once there chairman realises we are top of the league and premier league winners ( in all but confirmation at end of the season )he will realise all he is doing is holding this kid back.

In all seriousness though I don't think Yarmolenko could have failed to be impressed at Goodison when apart from a poor 30 minute spell we really should have won 3-1 or 4-1. The game away he will be aware was Alcaraz's fault and we shipped him out as a sign of showing him we mean business.

Im absolutely sure that Everton has Sadly given time to other teams to jump in to this. I know we have our way of doing but I feel that in this particular case should have just pay anything they wanted.
It's the Everton way mate. All this is to relieve some pressure on the board. Two weeks in a row, plane flying over Goodison in protest to the board is a black mark they don't want. The last two weeks the board have been squirming in their seats.

What better way to turn heads than to channel an approach for a not only a top player but a somewhat realistic one. Yarmolenko was the perfect target... now they'll scrape their feet with it so other teams can rescue their approach.

' we did everything we could, but it shows these type of players are our ambitions '

Deja poo

Send him a pm Roydo and asking him politely wtf do they think they were doing selecting our Yarmo for a pub game today.

Once we smash City tomorrow we will be top of the league and that is the time to absolutely nail this transfer. Once there chairman realises we are top of the league and premier league winners ( in all but confirmation at end of the season )he will realise all he is doing is holding this kid back.

In all seriousness though I don't think Yarmolenko could have failed to be impressed at Goodison when apart from a poor 30 minute spell we really should have won 3-1 or 4-1. The game away he will be aware was Alcaraz's fault and we shipped him out as a sign of showing him we mean business.

Haha! Have done.

Pack up and go home on this one I think.

Aaron Lennon though, he's in a phenomenal moment of form training with the Spurs under 16 team.

Don't know what he said as a whole but defo said the words Everton and Man Utd

He said basically said "I'm not saying anything about Yarmo. Whether it's Everton or United it doesn't matter, because he's my player and I want him. If something happens, you'll find out."

Very much from the Martinez playbook.

Bring on tomorrow and that plane.

I will drink a bev as it passes over Goodison and raise my drink. Then turn my back on the TV as the game is on.

Kenwright out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back