Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a Kiev fan on the Everton forum the other day saying Lenko said in the press over there a few days ago he wants to move to the Premier league because he believes it's the best league in the world.

Hope this helps.

Didn't realise we'd received offers for them..?

What an absolute clueless statement, you really believe that behind the scenes clubs/agents/DOF's etc. Don't put their clients names about other clubs if they don't have plans for them?

You really believe some numptys at Hull one day woke up and thought "you know what, that Jelavic lad who is offside 50 times a game and hasn't netted in over a year seems happy at Goodiso, we'll put a bid in.

Or the 10 or so players at Tottenham who have gone you really think all 10 of those weren't told they weren't in the club's future plans by Levy/Pochettino.

Absolutely clueless mate. If Martinez tells mcgeady he ain't in his plans his name is touted around other clubs it's as simple as that.

Didn't realise we'd received offers for them..?

What an absolute clueless statement, you really believe that behind the scenes clubs/agents/DOF's etc. Don't put their clients names about other clubs if they don't have plans for them?

You really believe some numptys at Hull one day woke up and thought "you know what, that Jelavic lad who is offside 50 times a game and hasn't netted in over a year seems happy at Goodison, we'll put a bid in.

Or the 10 or so players at Tottenham who have gone you really think all 10 of those weren't told they weren't in the club's future plans by Levy/Pochettino.

Absolutely clueless mate. If Martinez tells mcgeady he ain't in his plans his name is touted around other clubs it's as simple as that.

You really believe some numptys at Hull one day woke up and thought "you know what, that Jelavic lad who is offside 50 times a game and hasn't netted in over a year seems happy at Goodison, we'll put a bid in.

Cheers mate. Thanks for posting that twice, too. I needed the second read through so it would click, what with me being so dim.

If I had only knew how easy it was to sell your rubbish (and also injured) players, then I'd have been suitably furious beforehand.

*orders Bobby wicker man and 3 canisters of petrol*

What winds me up is that we have Naismith and Mcgeady both still at the club when they both could have been peddled this window and got us £6-8 mil combined in fees and £70-80k off the wage books. That alone could have gotten Yarmolenko sealed.

Instead we would rather keep the chuckle brothers at the club who will do nothing but get the odd 15 minute cameo off the bench or play in a early round carling cup game. That's the problem with this club it's jobs for life for the boys.

What is with the Naismith hate? He tries his best and never stops running.

Utility player. That'll do.

You really believe some numptys at Hull one day woke up and thought "you know what, that Jelavic lad who is offside 50 times a game and hasn't netted in over a year seems happy at Goodiso, we'll put a bid in.

Cheers mate. Thanks for posting that twice, too. I needed the second read through so it would click, what with me being so dim.

If I had only knew how easy it was to sell your rubbish (and also injured) players, then I'd have been suitably furious beforehand.

*orders Bobby wicker man and 3 canisters of petrol*

2560762.jpg

Forgetting for a moment your unnecessarily nasty tone, you're forgetting that transfers involve three parties. The club has to be willing to let the player leave, another club has to want the player, and the player must be willing to leave.

It's not as simple as on Tuesday the club decides they don't want the player and he's gone on Wednesday.

Just press shift and F8 mate it's loads quicker

What is with the Naismith hate? He tries his best and never stops running.

Utility player. That'll do.
Besides occasionally being in the right place at the right time all he can do is run around. He can hardly participate in the build up and you know if there was a wide open runner far side he couldn't even spot them, he always dribbles head down, let alone pick out a pass. Don't get me wrong I appreciate the hard work and he's apparently a real good guy but he is absolutely terrible relative to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back