Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers mate. Thanks for posting that twice, too. I needed the second read through so it would click, what with me being so dim.

If I had only knew how easy it was to sell your rubbish (and also injured) players, then I'd have been suitably furious beforehand.

*orders Bobby wicker man and 3 canisters of petrol*

I'm just correcting you on your assumption that the only way a player is sold is if a club approaches us over one of our players, which whilst is one way (Chelsea approaching us for Stones) clubs can do a lot more behind the scenes in regards to touting players around that we want rid off.

Look at how we were after Ba but was offered Lukaku by chelsea, we could certainly do more behind the scenes which we don't seem to be doing- I say that as Naismith was quoted in the press saying he hopes to play more for us to stay in contention for his place in the Scotland team now if he was being peddled around by the club he wouldn't have said this)

Like I said jobs for the boys, it's how Hibberts stayed at the club for so long.

It's the fact he's mentioned United that worries me. Unless he's just stating even if a size of a club like United came in he'd still like to keep him.

It's the fact he's mentioned United that worries me. Unless he's just stating even if a size of a club like United came in he'd still like to keep him.

Its exactly that mate. Basically stating that even if the biggest Club in England wants him i still need him/want him to stay.

Transcript of post-match interview. It's on as anything...

- Was not a cakewalk, coaches nalashtovuvav serious game, and guys heard very serious and responsible tuned to this game. Therefore, such an outcome.

- The first goal you in style Ibry out ...

- No, to Ibry away.

- Who have felt the romance of the Cup? people watched the match on the balconies, the smoke permanently ...

- Yes, but I personally always interesting to come to the small town, because there is always a rush, people fill the podium completely, and all that near the stadium, vol always nice. We try to show good football to prove the title of champions.

- This is your first hat-trick in a T-shirt "Dynamo", if you celebrate?

- Now two hours in a bus, then an hour on the plane. In fact, no celebration will be for three days in Belgium game, then the championship. Celebrate going on vacation.

- You are so wound up today. The more you "Hirnyk Sport" yes "nasolyv"?

- Nothing, I'm just trying to indulge in every game. Perhaps today more came.

- Everyone is waiting for the issue of "Everton" ...

- I need to run (laughs) ...

Більше читайте тут: http://1927.kiev.ua/news/view/34873

http://1927.kiev.ua/news/view/34873

Легкої прогулянки не було, тренерський штаб налаштовував на серйозну гру, хлопці почули та дуже серйозно і відповідально налаштувались на цю гру. Тому й такий результат.

- Перший гол у Вас в стилі Ібри вийшов…

- Та ні, до Ібри далеко.

- Відчули кубкову романтику? люди дивились матч на балконах, дим постійно…

- Так, але мені особисто завжди цікаво приїздити в невеличкі міста, бо тут завжди виникає ажіотаж, люди заповнюють повністю трибуни та все, що біля стадіону, том завжди приємно. Ми намагаємося показати хороший футбол, щоб підтверджувати звання чемпіонів.

- Це Ваш перший хет-трик у футболці «Динамо», як будете святкувати?

- Зараз дві години в автобусі, потім годину в літаку. Насправді, жодних святкувань не буде, бо через три дні гра в Бельгії, потім чемпіонат. Святкувати будемо у відпустці.

- Ви такий заведений сьогодні. Чим Вам «Гірник-

Easy walk was not the coaching staff nalashtovuvav serious game, and guys heard very serious and responsible tuned to this game. Therefore, such an outcome.

- No, to Ibry away.

- Who have felt the romance of the Cup? people watched the match on the balconies, the smoke permanently ...

- Yes, but I personally always interesting to come to the small town, because there is always a rush, people fill the podium completely, and all that near the stadium, vol always nice. We try to show good football to prove the title of champions.

- Now two hours in a bus, then an hour on the plane. In fact, no celebration will be for three days in Belgium game, then the championship. Celebrate going on vacation.

- I need to run (laughs) ...

image.webp

http://1927.kiev.ua/news/view/34873

Easy walk was not the coaching staff nalashtovuvav serious game, and guys heard very serious and responsible tuned to this game. Therefore, such an outcome.

- No, to Ibry away.

- I need to run (laughs)

So, you're saying it's ON, Andriy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back