Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep the faith lads. Did we ever think this would happen:

romelu-lukaku2.jpg

Or this:

abb8832ad3f842768a34702b28af9f8e.jpg

Or better yet, this:

article-2677102-1F4FDAFF00000578-349_634x482.jpg

There is a lot wrong/uncertain about Bobby era Everton, but he has definitely smashed the Moyes glass ceiling on potential signings. Believe, lads. Believe in the power of Bobby and Contract Nonc Dave.

What winds me up is that we have Naismith and Mcgeady both still at the club when they both could have been peddled this window and got us £6-8 mil combined in fees and £70-80k off the wage books. That alone could have gotten Yarmolenko sealed.

Instead we would rather keep the chuckle brothers at the club who will do nothing but get the odd 15 minute cameo off the bench or play in a early round carling cup game. That's the problem with this club it's jobs for life for the boys.

What winds me up is that we have Naismith and Mcgeady both still at the club when they both could have been peddled this window and got us £6-8 mil combined in fees and £70-80k off the wage books. That alone could have gotten Yarmolenko sealed.

Instead we would rather keep the chuckle brothers at the club who will do nothing but get the odd 15 minute cameo off the bench or play in a early round carling cup game. That's the problem with this club it's jobs for life for the boys.
What about Gibson? Hibbert? Pienaar....

Waste of time.

Tbf, theres players like Gibson, Pienaar & Hibbert contributing nothing to the team in the last 2yrs. Id rather ship them before McGeady & Naismith.

Also. Wages for Yarmo arent a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back