Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And a grass.
Just found definitive proof.
Preview

Andriy Yarmolenko is saying goodbye to Dynamo Kiev in style if reports of a move to Everton are correct. He scored a hat-trick today in a cup match, and also got three assists in a game which finished 6-0. Media outlets in Ukraine such as Sport.ua say the deal for Yarmolenko to move to Everton is agreed, and the clubs have shaken hands, but they base that on claims from the British media.

As much as I'd love to get yarmolenko and I still have a little hope there but I'm beginning to think we won't get him, not for lack of trying but the a** of a chairman not letting him go, difficult negotiations with them and they aren't having any of it.
Hope I'm proved wrong though.

Andriy Yarmolenko is saying goodbye to Dynamo Kiev in style if reports of a move to Everton are correct. He scored a hat-trick today in a cup match, and also got three assists in a game which finished 6-0. Media outlets in Ukraine such as Sport.ua say the deal for Yarmolenko to move to Everton is agreed, and the clubs have shaken hands, but they base that on claims from the British media.
I made it to 'if' and hit reply. What else did it say

"Taffy" in that one ffs. Butterscotch. Fudge. Taffy.

You decide.

As much as I'd love to get yarmolenko and I still have a little hope there but I'm beginning to think we won't get him, not for lack of trying but the a** of a chairman not letting him go, difficult negotiations with them and they aren't having any of it.
Hope I'm proved wrong though.

The Club wouldn't still be there after 8 days of negotiating if Kyiv weren't having any of it. Or if Andriy and us had sorted out a contract (It'd have to have had reached a certain stage in negotiations for us to even speak to Yarmo and his agent.)

I made it to 'if' and hit reply. What else did it say

It's slightly surprising to us that Sport.ua wouldn't know directly. When Stoke City moved for the player earlier on this transfer window, they were ahead of much of the reporting on that and got confirmation directly from the Ukraine club. Dynamo Kiev's president was happy to then tell the media that Stoke City wasn't a good enough club for his star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back