Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this has got all the hallmarks of Sergio ramos at real Madrid. say you want to go play it till the last minute then stay and pocket a 50k a week pay rise, adding man utd to the equation is always good for another 10 k

I like the idea of him coming to us, I hope it comes off. But we literally haven't got the time for this and all the internal politics of Kiev and its fans.

As said earlier: ultimatum to player, agent and club about fee and wages and give them until last hour of business Monday for them to accept.

He's appointed Mino Raiola for a reason IMO. He's a rat, but he gets his players moves and Andriy has specifically employed him to get him out of Kyiv this Summer.

Quote from an article i seen; 'Yarmolenko has hired the powerful player agent Mino Raiola to facilitate a transfer to a new club. Raiola is experienced when it comes to pushing through difficult transfers from Ukraine to the west, as he also helped Henrikh Mkhitaryan to complete his move from Shakhtar Donetsk to Borussia Dortmund in 2013.'
Is this the same Mino Raiola who, after becoming Rom's new agent, said that he would never have allowed his client to join Everton?

He's appointed Mino Raiola for a reason IMO. He's a rat, but he gets his players moves and Andriy has specifically employed him to get him out of Kyiv this Summer.

Quote from an article i seen; 'Yarmolenko has hired the powerful player agent Mino Raiola to facilitate a transfer to a new club. Raiola is experienced when it comes to pushing through difficult transfers from Ukraine to the west, as he also helped Henrikh Mkhitaryan to complete his move from Shakhtar Donetsk to Borussia Dortmund in 2013.'
But didn't that agent say a few weeks back that we weren't a big enough club for Lukaku and if he was his agent at the time there's no way he'd have let him come here?

That hardly fills me with confidence..

Is this the same Mino Raiola who, after becoming Rom's new agent, said that he would never have allowed his client to join Everton?

It is, but why is that linked to this? If Yarmo wants to come here (which he does) it doesn't matter.
Plus if Yarmolenko improves us, which he will, it will make Rom look better which will get him the move Raiola wants, so win win isnt it.

I like the idea of him coming to us, I hope it comes off. But we literally haven't got the time for this and all the internal politics of Kiev and its fans.

As said earlier: ultimatum to player, agent and club about fee and wages and give them until last hour of business Monday for them to accept.

Disagree dave you dont wanna issue some ultimatum to them, just actually avoid pissing around with ten year payment plans, pay the way they want and if they want big bonuses should he light up the league get is into Europe, or get sold for a massive amount then just bloody well give them it, paying more for someone when they are a massive success isn't bad business

Reactions: Jxg

chelsea > everton mate compared to Kiev > Everton, theirs a huge difference in profile of his client which is what concerns him, plus lukaku is his client fully he's been just hired to facilitate this move by yarmolenko

I think we'll take it to the wire with Aaron Lennon playing the part of the ten to two bird we know we can cop off with.

I thought he ditched Raiola and went with that Ukrainian agent right about the time our interest became firm, which would make sense given our relationship with him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back