Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen Vadim's Shabily's wife??

Goodness me. I'm moving to the ukraine. He looks like shaggy and gets a wife like that...

I don't think I have ever heard of Riaola delegating transfers to another agent, he may well have people working for him, but I doubt this guy is one of them (especially as this guy is a "super-agent" in his own right in Ukraine)

He couldn't possibly deal with every one of his clients transfers. He tends to spend most of his time working for his biggest clients (Ibrahimovic, Balotelli, Pogba etc etc).

If I thought I was playing my last game for Everton (my home town club for 8 years), there's no way I'd give some random slag my top, I'd keep it forever.

Sorry

After a few Twitter searches of Yarmolenko, and if we do actually sign him then I hope to god our fans bin off this ridiculous 'we signed .... you signed ....' s***. Seriously, City did it well and now it seems like every time we sign a player some whopper has to try and shoehorn a Liverpool players name into the song. Why even sing about them in relation to one of our players? Rant over.

He couldn't possibly deal with every one of his clients transfers. He tends to spend most of his time working for his biggest clients (Ibrahimovic, Balotelli, Pogba etc etc).

I didn't say he does (though Yarmolenko would be a sufficiently big client I imagine given that the 3 you named are pretty much his only big name clients), merely that he will have his own staff that probably don't include agents that are highly successful in their own right.

Those Red Berets look as though they could mean business!
Ah, memories...
image.webp

After a few Twitter searches of Yarmolenko, and if we do actually sign him then I hope to god our fans bin off this ridiculous 'we signed .... you signed ....' s***. Seriously, City did it well and now it seems like every time we sign a player some whopper has to try and shoehorn a Liverpool players name into the song. Why even sing about them in relation to one of our players? Rant over.
I think it was originally to take the mick out of them signing Ricky Lambert (using the once great Eto'o as contrast) after they ridiculed our signings.

It works with Lambert's (lack of) quality, it needs the correct LFC player for it to work otherwise I agree, it would be silly.

I think the Twitter suggestions aren't entirely serious.

Please don't place your own asterisks to avoid the filter mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back