Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
....and finally this;

Yarmolenko will prove an excellent signing for someone. It's a mystery why more clubs haven't been trying to sign him this summer, perhaps they've been scared off by Dynamo Kiev's frosty responses.
We got previous. We'll start playing a preseason cup game with them next season like that Chilean lot. Best buds now us and Kyiv

Disagree dave you dont wanna issue some ultimatum to them, just actually avoid pissing around with ten year payment plans, pay the way they want and if they want big bonuses should he light up the league get is into Europe, or get sold for a massive amount then just bloody well give them it, paying more for someone when they are a massive success isn't bad business
Well, admittedly, this is the other side of the coin. It could well be a case of the immovable object here meeting the irresistible force (Kenwright's 'you dont need £5M to pay for a £5M player' philosophy clashing with a club that wont be stiffed on payments up front).

It all cuts the same way though when time is of the essence. If these negotiations were taking place a month ago I wouldn't be too concerned. But they're right on the eve practically of this window closing. I'd also say that it may well be that Kiev might want to sell but the player is holding out for a move elsewhere.

It's looking like a maze we cant find our way out of at the moment. My instinct is to say 'bollocks to this, we cant hold on. Accept our terms/dont accept our terms" (such as they, they'll be accepted elsewhere by some other club no doubt).

Most anticipated transfer In my lifetime ( 24) we sign him and keep stones we [Poor language removed] a lot of angry fans up... Come on bill lad do the right thing and pay money for this gem

Can someone please sum up what has happened today? Can't tell whether it's on, off or cheese on toast.

Would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back