Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he ditched Raiola and went with that Ukrainian agent right about the time our interest became firm, which would make sense given our relationship with him...

hired multiple ones apparently to facilitate it, makes sense as each will bust their arse to get the job done

I thought he ditched Raiola and went with that Ukrainian agent right about the time our interest became firm, which would make sense given our relationship with him...

Echo article the other day still mentions Riaola as his agent mate, although he can have two. Riaola could simply be an extra to help.

hired multiple ones apparently to facilitate it, makes sense as each will bust their arse to get the job done

That seems unlikely, Raiola has enough of a reputation on his own and more agents just means more confusion and conflictive priorities. Given that there has not been a peep out of Riaola about it, i would suggest he is no longer in the employ of Yarmolenko...

It is, but why is that linked to this? If Yarmo wants to come here (which he does) it doesn't matter.
Plus if Yarmolenko improves us, which he will, it will make Rom look better which will get him the move Raiola wants, so win win isnt it.
I think it suggests he sees us in a particular tier of clubs, and that he will push for his clients to play for the highest tier of clubs. Whether that applies to Yarmo remains to be seen

That seems unlikely, Raiola has enough of a reputation on his own and more agents just means more confusion and conflictive priorities. Given that there has not been a peep out of Riaola about it, i would suggest he is no longer in the employ of Yarmolenko...

Raiola isn't really a hands-on type of agent, so it is quite likely that he could have two.

Disagree dave you dont wanna issue some ultimatum to them, just actually avoid pissing around with ten year payment plans, pay the way they want and if they want big bonuses should he light up the league get is into Europe, or get sold for a massive amount then just bloody well give them it, paying more for someone when they are a massive success isn't bad business

Yep, cus that large sell-on cut that Barnsley have over Stones isn't a potential issue at all.

Yep, cus that large sell-on cut that Barnsley have over Stones isn't a potential issue at all.

you only pay a sell on fee on the amount of 'profit' over the initial transfer fee mate, so 3m sold for 40 your paying a % on the 37m, pay 15 sell for 25 your paying on 10m a %, no sell on fee in the history of footy can lose a team money

I thought it was 'established' that he is no longer employing Raiola? Solely represented by Vadim Shabily fella at the moment, according to that Ukrainian twitter bunch...

Disagree dave you dont wanna issue some ultimatum to them, just actually avoid pissing around with ten year payment plans, pay the way they want and if they want big bonuses should he light up the league get is into Europe, or get sold for a massive amount then just bloody well give them it, paying more for someone when they are a massive success isn't bad business

Is this ten year payment plan a figment of someone's imagination or does someone on here work for Everton? Amazes me how people can rip the club about something nobody has any real evidence of....what does it achieve ?

Raiola isn't really a hands-on type of agent, so it is quite likely that he could have two.

I don't think I have ever heard of Riaola delegating transfers to another agent, he may well have people working for him, but I doubt this guy is one of them (especially as this guy is a "super-agent" in his own right in Ukraine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back