Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made it to 'if' and hit reply. What else did it say

....and this;

That frustrated Yarmolenko who quickly put out an interview, via Sport.ua, making it clear he was very keen to move to England would either go this summer or run his contract down and leave on a free next year. Yarmolenko was angry a Stoke move had been blocked, and the English club then went and signed Xherdan Shaqiri instead.

....and finally this;

Yarmolenko will prove an excellent signing for someone. It's a mystery why more clubs haven't been trying to sign him this summer, perhaps they've been scared off by Dynamo Kiev's frosty responses.
If he has been signed or is close to being signed. Then 4:00pm tomorrow would be the time to announce it

It's slightly surprising to us that Sport.ua wouldn't know directly. When Stoke City moved for the player earlier on this transfer window, they were ahead of much of the reporting on that and got confirmation directly from the Ukraine club. Dynamo Kiev's president was happy to then tell the media that Stoke City wasn't a good enough club for his star.

Basically mate, that sounds to me as though the club leaked information so it could make a big song and a dance about stoke being a small club and stuff and effectively make Kiev sound better than they are in comparison and get a big plus from their fans over basically not letting him go - they never had any intention of selling him their tbh, player reacted badly after saying he wants to go etc etc etc and now with us their actually gonna sell him so are staying tight lipped as it wont be popular amongst their fans etc

Please sign, Andriy... let us welcome you with open Yarmz.

taffy.webp

...I reckon we want him. I reckon he wants Everton. I reckon his club is a political hot potato. I reckon this is a soap opera.

He's appointed Mino Raiola for a reason IMO. He's a rat, but he gets his players moves and Andriy has specifically employed him to get him out of Kyiv this Summer.

Quote from an article i seen; 'Yarmolenko has hired the powerful player agent Mino Raiola to facilitate a transfer to a new club. Raiola is experienced when it comes to pushing through difficult transfers from Ukraine to the west, as he also helped Henrikh Mkhitaryan to complete his move from Shakhtar Donetsk to Borussia Dortmund in 2013.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back