Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Livid here.

It's my daughter's 2nd birthday today and I've been on this all day to see if we've signed this lad. Should have happened days ago but Everton being Everton we've only gone and mucked it up again haven't we!

Fed up of this. Just fed up. My little girl is crying her little eyes out now because her dad's not spent any time with her on her birthday and instead has been on here all day trying to find out if we've got this lad or not.

An utter joke of a club. Just do one Kenwright. I'm done.

Him on one side Deulofeu on the other!!
European guy on Talk Sport now saying this would be an amazing buy if we can get him for 20m

Livid here.

It's my daughter's 2nd birthday today and I've been on this all day to see if we've signed this lad. Should have happened days ago but Everton being Everton we've only gone and mucked it up again haven't we!

Fed up of this. Just fed up. My little girl is crying her little eyes out now because her dad's not spent any time with her on her birthday and instead has been on here all day trying to find out if we've got this lad or not.

Ebeptoh that.

Livid here.

Everton FC: Ruining family's lives since 1878.

Livid here.

Same here mate.

It's my birthday next week and that's spoilt now.

Loads up Twitter, Weather tracker, flight tracker and Sky Sports Transfer Centre in preparation for night shift.
Good to see you no longer galavanting around theme parks and finally attending to the critically important plane-spotting task delegated to you this window.

Last edited:
Livid here.

GET DEM BRITS OUT OF OUR KLUB!

Much more of a fit for Martinez, and we could have had a few quid to spare for a loan deal too.

I still think we'll get him. He's going to be sold by Spurs by the end of this window. No way they'll want to see him walk for nothing next summer.

Well, admittedly, this is the other side of the coin. It could well be a case of the immovable object here meeting the irresistible force (Kenwright's 'you dont need £5M to pay for a £5M player' philosophy clashing with a club that wont be stiffed on payments up front).

It all cuts the same way though when time is of the essence. If these negotiations were taking place a month ago I wouldn't be too concerned. But they're right on the eve practically of this window closing. I'd also say that it may well be that Kiev might want to sell but the player is holding out for a move elsewhere.

It's looking like a maze we cant find our way out of at the moment. My instinct is to say 'bollocks to this, we cant hold on. Accept our terms/dont accept our terms" (such as they, they'll be accepted elsewhere by some other club no doubt).

Know what your saying mate, but in this instance we have to force it through even if it means we get shafted a bit by kiev playing funny buggers with the fee etc, in my lifetime only kanchelskis, lineker and beardsley have had the same amount of thrill as this bloke. Opportunities need to be taken on such players mate, settling for second/third best options is something we as fans have done for far too long. We have a cracking young team here, it needs adding to with that something special much like united did with cantona, keane.

And if we wend up with nothing by sticking with trying to get yarm in then so be it and we can see without some smokescreen signing of praet etc how poor the boards supported martinez

Can someone please sum up what has happened today? Can't tell whether it's on, off or cheese on toast.

Would be much appreciated.
In summary....

hair-fire.gif

Much more of a fit for Martinez, and we could have had a few quid to spare for a loan deal too.

I still think we'll get him. He's going to be sold by Spurs by the end of this window. No way they'll want to see him walk for nothing next summer.

Truly dave yarmolenko works as hard as lennon and in every other catagory is light years ahead, plus he brings height to our midget squad

Fwiw

@FNN_Official: Agreement in place with all parties for Yarmolenko's move to Everton to be concluded. Four-year deal for the player. #efc
@TheRobVera: @FNN_Official Please tell me you’re not basing it off the fake Rob Rowe account people were falling for days ago. Lots of these going around
@FNN_Official: @callanfoulkes @RobRoweBT I haven't seen or spoken to anyone on Twitter regarding it. I was contacted today about it.
@FNN_Official: @TheRobVera contact was supposedly made in May. True or not, I don't know. Fine fine player.

Off topic, but we need both of them Dave, Mirallas is class, if not reliable.

Anyways, we need this fella too.

Good to see you no longer galavanting around theme parks and finally attending to the plane spotting task delegated to you this window.

I'm all over it mate, have spent the day driving between Luton, Stansted, Heathrow, Gatwick and Liverpool airports, spent about the same as the transfer fee in petrol but don't even care. Even got myself some duty free at Gatwick just to mix it up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back