Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic, but we need both of them Dave, Mirallas is class, if not reliable.

Anyways, we need this fella too.
Yeah. I said the other day that we might go back for Lennon in the new year and try and get an informal agreement in place on a free. That would allow us to sell Mirallas on at our leisure and in a very decent position to get a lot of cash if he has a good Euro2016.

To be fair that FNN chap seems to have been pretty on the money all the way down the line. Apart from saying it might be difficult to get a work permit for him... Excellent if true, anyway.

Can someone please sum up what has happened today? Can't tell whether it's on, off or cheese on toast.

Would be much appreciated.
Well...

Yarmo was spotted in bootle and somewhere else in liverpool. Two separate appearances.

Funes Mori is laughing his bollocks off at the Hilton, taking the piss after his plane took 3 days to get here.

Rodriguez has seemingly disappeared.

An hour after yarmo was spotted in bootle, some lookalike strolled out for dynamo Kiev and incredibly, put in a brilliant performance, ripping a factory team apart with a hat-trick of goals and assists.

The GOT forum logged in and watched the game live. Bonfires were lit, dog walkers were spotted, people having picnics, cheer leaders, music.

GOT has fumed for the last 3 hours. Undecided whether we want the real yarmo, last seen in Bootle or the lad who played today.

I'm high on Crack

Baines left foot is a candidate for worst father 2015.

And the plane is being waxed for tomorrow.

Still a few hours of Saturday to go though.

Any word on the contract nonce?

On-No-You-Didnt-Sassy-Comeback-By-Ken-Jeong-On-Community.gif

Wow, that's some company you're putting him in there! If he's half as good as that we need to cough up.

Having seen next to nothing of him I'm not sure. He's 25/26 but he doesn't seem to be getting top club interest and I have doubts on that level. I'll be guided by your judgment on him though.

Baffles me why some massice teams arent in for him mate, even character wise he is supposed to be a top bloke, evidenced by signing an extension with the promise after he won the league with kiev he could move. 99% would have just left on a free at that time. Ticks all the boxes you could wish for imo.

Good enough for any top leagues top 4 teams id say

Wow, that's some company you're putting him in there! If he's half as good as that we need to cough up.

Having seen next to nothing of him I'm not sure. He's 25/26 but he doesn't seem to be getting top club interest and I have doubts on that level. I'll be guided by your judgment on him though.

I think Rebrov, Arshavin, Shevchenko etc. have put a lot of English clubs in particular off spending big money on people from that area of the world. Italy aside they've rarely shone anywhere else too.

Wouldnt shock me to think the way yarmolenko plays was behind trying to see if barkley could eminate the same as the have some similar attributes, just yarmolenko is far more hate to use the word but football intelligent

I think Rebrov, Arshavin, Shevchenko etc. have put a lot of English clubs in particular off spending big money on people from that area of the world. Italy aside they've rarely shone anywhere else too.

Still dont think arshavin was that bad for the price arsenal paid mate.

Spurs and west ham can ruin absolutely anyone as well lol

Character wise though mate most old eastern block countries are similar and bularia for example had a good few succeses exported

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back