Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't make it personal
Im simply posting an article related to the player the thread is about so how about you climb back into your hole fella yeah.

No need for the article, I believe you when you say he wants to come.

Just like when you said Austin was coming..... Oh and when Shaquri deal was signed sealed and delivered.

I think you should stick to playing FIFA online with your mates while wearing a headset discussing FM formations and the latest celebrity juice episode and drop the ITK stuff.

It's for the best kid.

Don't make it personal
No need for the article, I believe you when you say he wants to come.

Just like when you said Austin was coming..... Oh and when Shaquri deal was signed sealed and delivered.

I think you should stick to playing FIFA online with your mates while wearing a headset discussing FM formations and the latest celebrity juice episode and drop the ITK stuff.

It's for the best kid.

Ive got you on ignore for a reason mate and thats because you're a massive bellend.

Charlie Austin? Never said that once, said theres interest which there is, and i mentioned putting a bet on it on the off chance it happens.

Shaqiri? Never once said 'signed, sealed, delivered' but carry on chatting utter wham you insufferable cockwomble.

Dont play Football Manager or watch Celebrity Juice so this might just be the worst post ever written on GoT fella.

Feel sorry for you tbh, grown man spending his days thinking he's funny on an Internet forum, go finger a bird laaa.

Seen on Twitter that EFCITK says it's all done an agreed and was adamant last week that Martinez convinced him to sign.

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 369
Ive got you on ignore for a reason mate and thats because you're a massive bellend.

Charlie Austin? Never said that once, said theres interest which there is, and i mentioned putting a bet on it on the off chance it happens.

Shaqiri? Never once said 'signed, sealed, delivered' but carry on chatting utter wham you insufferable cockwomble.

Dont play Football Manager or watch Celebrity Juice so this might just be the worst post ever written on GoT fella.

Feel sorry for you tbh, grown man spending his days thinking he's funny on an Internet forum, go finger a bird laaa.

Reported this for abuse. No need.

I'd suggest you go out and talk to a lady, it might make you have a different reflection on life.

Cockwomble hahahaha

Gotta say, you've just gave me a huge lol moment with the word cockwomble. That is class that mate, my missus is due home in about 4 minutes and I'm gonna get that word in immediately.

GOT at its finest with boss words.

Fingering is underated amongst your generation tho. I am a fervent believer in bringing it back. #bringbackfingering

No need to hold back tell us what you really think next time laaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back