Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got you on ignore for a reason mate and thats because you're a massive bellend.

Charlie Austin? Never said that once, said theres interest which there is, and i mentioned putting a bet on it on the off chance it happens.

Shaqiri? Never once said 'signed, sealed, delivered' but carry on chatting utter wham you insufferable cockwomble.

Dont play Football Manager or watch Celebrity Juice so this might just be the worst post ever written on GoT fella.

Feel sorry for you tbh, grown man spending his days thinking he's funny on an Internet forum, go finger a bird laaa.

Crying at 'insufferable cockwomble' lol

Ive got you on ignore for a reason mate and thats because you're a massive bellend.

Charlie Austin? Never said that once, said theres interest which there is, and i mentioned putting a bet on it on the off chance it happens.

Shaqiri? Never once said 'signed, sealed, delivered' but carry on chatting utter wham you insufferable cockwomble.

Dont play Football Manager or watch Celebrity Juice so this might just be the worst post ever written on GoT fella.

Feel sorry for you tbh, grown man spending his days thinking he's funny on an Internet forum, go finger a bird laaa.

1269259657_omg_cat.gif

He must be the biggest melt on Twitter ffs, said it's been off and on about 7 times.

He tweeted the other day saying 'I don't claim to be an ITK', I tweeted him saying YOUR BLOODY TWITTER NAME IS @EFCITK FFS

To be fair recent tweets do look plausible but then again I get excited by all Yarmolenko tweets ha

Sooo who's winning the Internet points? Anyways still reckon the deal is more likely to happen than not, seems like it basically comes down to if their chairman thinks we're good enough

Cockwomble currently trending worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back