Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn't surprise me if Roberto has had words. He's done it a few times.

It'd surprise me if it was done anywhere other than by phone. Martinez has been preparing for City, and Yarmolenko has been in Ukraine.

That article makes it sound like they got a nice little room somewhere and hashed things out.

Right, so after Stones going to Chelsea stories on the Mirror you have all been slagging the paper off.

Now more than likely the same people are quoting and believing the Mirror now.

Seriously people, you need to get a grip.

Is this a Yarmolenko thread? Are the Mirror posting Yarmolenko articles? Yes, so its perfectly fine including them in this thread, no ones believed them.

the Mirror says Bobby took him aside, cooed in his ear, and presented him with a complementary pair of brown shoes. And thus, nyet became da.

it would be funny for them to fail at brokering McCarthy and Mirallas to Spurs only to scoop us getting a Spurs target
...for you, me and all Evertonians it would...but they would be splenetic in their impotent rage. Next transfer window would be a doozy as they have new opportunity to give maximum vent to their vitriol. Hell, they'll even be selling our tea-lady

in five minutes we'll get a wave of Ukrainian links that are actually just quoting the Mirror. and thus, the cycle begins anew

Circle of life

B9YD-k6CUAEEHSe.jpg:large

in five minutes we'll get a wave of Ukrainian links that are actually just quoting the Mirror. and thus, the cycle begins anew

That's all the gutter press do if they have nothing concrete. Take something existing, spin an angle on it, go to print at night and watch the clicks roll in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back