Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like this one?

MEDIA: Everton agreed to pay 25 million euros to Yarmolenko
http://dynamo.kiev.ua/news/214333-smi-everton-soglasilsya-zaplatit-za-yarmolenko-25-mln-evro 8/23/2015 08:14 English & laquo; Everton & raquo; today successfully concluded negotiations with & nbsp; Kiev & laquo; Dinamo & raquo; by & nbsp; transfer of attacking midfielder Andrei Yarmolenko. Andriy Yarmolenko As ...
3cdb6c85b668b5c6ac4be89a229384b3.jpg

English side Everton today successfully concluded negotiations with Kiev "Dynamo" for transfer of attacking midfielder Andrei Yarmolenko.

111_dynamo.kiev.ua_6.jpg
Andrey Yarmolenko
lg.php

According to the Daily Star, kiyani recently have given prior consent to moving the best football player of Ukraine at "Goodison Park" If the Toffees will increase offer to 25 million euros. After a brief hesitation, Everton's leadership decided to satisfy financial requests.

Note that the Edition delivers this information as an exclusive, citing sources in the Liverpool Club. Currently Andrew is working on obtaining a work permit in England. According to rumors, the wages of Ukrainians in the new Club will be 80 million pounds per week.

It is also reported that Andrey soon will be presented as a newbie Everton.

Dynamo.kiev.ua
Everton fans have already started buying t-shirts yarmolenko (photo)

The bit in bold spoils things somewhat.

A 'newbie' Everton? wtf

What's that website? £18-19 million is getting a bit expensive now...

18-19m for a player who has played exceptionally well domestically and internationally and who was the stand out player in last season's Europa league, sounds about right to me mate - makes me chuckle though when our fans are saying 30m for coleman, 40-50m for stones, 50m for Barkley etc etc etc and we got 28m for Felli, and this guy were wobbling like a errrmwomble about paying less than what he is really worth at 18-19m

Like this one?

...kiyani recently have given prior consent to moving the best football player of Ukraine at "Goodison Park" If the Toffees will increase offer to 25 million euros. *After a brief hesitation, Everton's leadership decided to satisfy financial requests.

Note that the Edition delivers this information as an exclusive, citing sources in the Liverpool Club. Currently Andrew is working on obtaining a work permit in England. According to rumors, the wages of Ukrainians in the new Club will be 80 million pounds per week.

It is also reported that Andrey soon will be presented as a newbie Everton.

Dynamo.kiev.ua
Everton fans have already started buying t-shirts yarmolenko (photo)

The bit in bold spoils things somewhat.

*i.e.. Bill was perusing this forum tentatively, looking for a way out, until he knew that he had no choice but to buy him... for fear of the colossal fume-fallout and consequent threat on his life, if nothing else.

What's that website? £18-19 million is getting a bit expensive now...

For a big, strong winger/forward that knocks them in for fun with his left against anyone and everyone, averaging a goal every other game and doesn't speak a word of english?

See virtually every other winger bought by a PL club for comparison. For example, that kopite Lazar Markovic, he cost way above £20m. Another comparison i guess is for Willian, another right winger from ukraine that cost £32m, several years ago. Even Tadic, from Twente, was like £15m.

It's just the market rate, like. I will still be proper chuffed if we make it with this one, even though it all remains to be seen once he starts playing games.

mate, it's on

Unveiled today at half-time, although Suntan Bob is trying to get it done part way through the match as he doesn't want to negatively affect the Chang Pint and a Pie revenue stream......apparently the deal he had in place with the pie makers is no longer sale or return. Pies-R-Us had their top negotiator Trevor Cockwomble on it and he completely outflanked Suntan.

Just a thought.....a high profile signing, indeed the Ukraines version of a Beckham or Ronaldo, comes to Ebepton for a comparatively high fee and it makes national news over there outside if the normal sports news....that surely opens the way for a new generation of Ukranian Blues. On top of that I'd suspect there will be some very rich Ukranian businessmen thinking there's a few bob to be made in the EPL.....possible route in for a new owner, or just Sunday morning fantasy?

Buying quality like Yarmolenko, and tieing down the likes of McCarthy, Mirallas and Barkley must give the gems like Stones and Lukaku a really strong incentive to stick around.
If it comes off, which I'm sure it will, all joking aside the likes of Bill and Roberto need to be cut some slack. To keep that posse of players and to get in Cleverley, Delofeu, Yarmolenko and an Argentine international for less than £25M is a fantastic bit of business when you consider what the likes of Liverpool, Spurs and Utd have spent money on.

Buying quality like Yarmolenko, and tieing down the likes of McCarthy, Mirallas and Barkley must give the gems like Stones and Lukaku a really strong incentive to stick around.
If it comes off, which I'm sure it will, all joking aside the likes of Bill and Roberto need to be cut some slack. To keep that posse of players and to get in Cleverley, Delofeu, Yarmolenko and an Argentine international for less than £25M is a fantastic bit of business when you consider what the likes of Liverpool, Spurs and Utd have spent money on.

Oh Hi, Bill.

Can you give us an update on the transfer please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back