Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a big difference between having an alternative back-up centre back to finding a replacement 1st choice centre back I would think...
Can't see what difference it makes. If Yarmolenko is a no go, we want an alternative of similar quality, not a run of the mill back up winger. Martinez stated he simply won't sanction a Stones sales because he has no time to find a replacement. Surely that also means no time to find an alternative to Yarmolenko?

Looks a player this lad. Only criticism I have of him is that he favours his left peg too much. I've noticed a few instances of him refusing to take it on his right foot when it would have been easier/better for him to do so.

He certainly has talent though :p

Can't see what difference it makes. If Yarmolenko is a no go, we want an alternative of similar quality, not a run of the mill back up winger. Martinez stated he simply won't sanction a Stones sales because he has no time to find a replacement. Surely that also means no time to find an alternative to Yarmolenko?

Yarmolenko would be an incoming player to add to the squad, if he doesn't come we're still short of the additional player hence there's likely to be an alternative plan if we can't get him. The Stones situation is completely different because he's already our player and part of the squad and we're not planning on him leaving so we haven't been scouting for his replacement.

He was banned for a month for something he said.
That got extended when he created his last multi. He's perilously close to being perma banned for wasting moderators time
Hi mate, thanks for letting me back in the John Stones thread.

No more gifs from this guy x

Kievs keeper dropping hints...

Speaking after his side’s 6-0 drubbing of Hirnyk-Sport in the Ukraine Cup, in which Yarmolenko struck a hat-trick, Rybka said, “He hasn’t said goodbye yet. He is a Dynamo pupil, a man with a Dynamo heart. I think the staff, and President would not want him to leave.

“But in Andrey there is ambition, it is necessary to understand his position.”

http://toffeenews.com/kiev-keeper-admits-yarmolenko-ambition/

still-waiting.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back