Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ESPN fella thinks it is... and it's in foreign!
COYB

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jorge-Barril/146599282210085

Interesting. That account has a fair few followers as well.

Gut feeling is he's talking about Funes Mori and has just tied Yarmolenko into it thinking they're both progressed to the same stage. So he's made a bad assumption basically.

That said, wouldn't be overly surprised if Yarmolenko is at least at the game today.

Gut feeling is he's talking about Funes Mori and has just tied Yarmolenko into it thinking they're both progressed to the same stage. So he's made a bad assumption basically.

That said, wouldn't be overly surprised if Yarmolenko is at least at the game today.

I'd be a bit shocked if he was there.

Would be boss though.

Yeah, don't see how that person would know about Yarmolenko at all. Think Funes Mori is defo on but I agree with you; I think he's assuming.

I'd be a bit shocked if he was there.

Would be boss though.

Only a few hours on a plane. I don't think he will like as if he was there and the transfer later fell through the Evertonian rage would make the London riots look like a toddler scrap in a nursery.

We should just hijack the Yaya/Kolo Toure song for Yarmolenko.

Yarmo, yarmo yarmo, yarmo yarmo, yarmo YARMO-LENKO.

tumblr_ntjcg18r6N1tjqg5vo1_540.jpg

Potters smash transfer record to land Ukrainian star...

STOKE CITY are delighted to announce the signing of Andriy Yarmolenko from Dynamo Kiev for a Club record fee of £16million.

The 25-year-old Ukrainian international winger has signed a five-year contract with the Potters and will link-up with his new teammates this week ahead of next weekends trip to West Brom.

Shaqiri, who has scored 19 goals in 48 appearances for Ukraine, was a member of the Dynamo Kiev squad that won the 2014/15 Ukrainian Premier League.

Chief Executive Tony Scholes said: “It’s no secret that we have been pursuing Andriy for some time now and we are delighted to have finally secured his signature.

“He’s an exciting young player who is really looking forward to playing in the Premier League having played at the very highest level in Ukraine with Dynamo Kiev in the Champions League.

“Andriy will be a fantastic addition to our squad and adds to the attacking options at the manager’s disposal.”

Manager Mark Hughes said: “He’s a dynamic and skillful player who will bring something different to the group and at the age of 25 he still has a great deal of potential.

“In the chats I’ve had with him it’s obvious that he’s excited about playing in the Premier League and showing what he’s capable of.”

Yarmolenko has been allocated number 23 for the 2015/16 Barclays Premier League campaign.

Read more at http://www.stokecityfc.com/news/article/yarmolenko-signs-in-£16m-club-record-deal-2611122.aspx

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back