Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting. That account has a fair few followers as well.

Gut feeling is he's talking about Funes Mori and has just tied Yarmolenko into it thinking they're both progressed to the same stage. So he's made a bad assumption basically.

That said, wouldn't be overly surprised if Yarmolenko is at least at the game today.
I agree matey, I'm pretty sure we'll see Funes Mori be announced today (coming out at half time) I'd love to see Yarmolenko come out too but I don't think the deal is far enough advanced.

I'm hoping we still get to see him sitting at Goodison watching although the fact he played last night would mean he would've had to get on a plane almost straight after the game or early in the morning which is probably a bit yo optimistic.

I agree matey, I'm pretty sure we'll see Funes Mori be announced today (coming out at half time) I'd love to see Yarmolenko come out too but I don't think the deal is far enough advanced.

I'm hoping we still get to see him sitting at Goodison watching although the fact he played last night would mean he would've had to get on a plane almost straight after the game or early in the morning which is probably a bit yo optimistic.
Kiev to London 3hrs 10 mins....but ye, get your point would be ambitious to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back