Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bernard story may just be a ploy to try to get Kiev to cooperate with us.

Quite possible but a bit optimistic I think.

Either way I don't think Bernard is a real target. Just another name to help fan the fire of fume caused by the news. I suspect they thought most Everton fans would get excited by the idea of us signing a diminutive Brazilian international.

What I want to know is that if Yarmolenko was our main target, then why has it dragged on this late? We must have known a deal with Dynamo would be very difficult, and known that it not panning out would be quite likely, so you'd think we'd be moving onto plan B a lot earlier.

What I want to know is that if Yarmolenko was our main target, then why has it dragged on this late? We must have known a deal with Dynamo would be very difficult, and known that it not panning out would be quite likely, so you'd think we'd be moving onto plan B a lot earlier.

I think Martinez has been honest in when he said we will get a few in early, and the rest late in the window.

But, it's just my opinion but we usually renew the Vibrac loan late August so Martinez's hands are tied due to our cashflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back