Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the source even credible? I really want Yarm. If he ends up going to Stoke or Sours cos we're so ***** tight, I'm going to rage.

Not the source that's important to me really; it's the timing. That news has been leaked to the Echo by the club with a release embargo; I'd bet money on it.

I would not believe anything yet,just because the echo say it,does not mean its right,as said,this move sems to be on/off more times than i dont know,just wait till week tuesday lol

starting negotiations with a second Ukrainian climate change despot because the first was too much of a nuisance doesn't seem like the sharpest idea

Typical Everton, eff off Kenwright absolute joke we will end up with some chump on the cheap typical.

Only hope however is that's this is a ploy to make it seem like we are happy to walk away from the deal, if no one else is in for him they would stand to lose €20 million euros in a weeks time

the most positive interpretation would be that we are actually still negotiating but we're hoping this will make the other side blink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back