Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying over to Ukraine/Russia to try and complete deals is utterly pointless. All of these oligarch's start getting offended that a scruffy bunch of meffs are drinking their vodka and eyeing their women.

Knew this was going to happen. Their Chairman comes across as a stubborn difficult sod and our board are such soddin tight arses that any club demanding more and not budging on payment options we were always gonna walk away and call it quits. We just don't seem to be able to outlay any large sum payments for any player which clubs are always gonna bawk at.
The supposed "release clause" figure I was never comfortable with. It was never stated that it was the release clause and the figure seemed to change depending on where you read it. It is always strange when Ukranian sports mags, websites etc are using British sources for their stories for this transfer. Surely they would know more than people over here?
As for Bernard, I couldn't be more underwhelmed if I tried

Anyone know much about Bernard? I'm aware of him, saw him briefly at the World Cup and have seen him occasionally in Europe, but I never thought he looked Prem material. He's about 4 foot tall for starters. Doesn't score many either.

Think he is Arsenal's Riquelme in that he has been linked to them practically every summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back