Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inviting a 'Spurs type' club to come in with 5 mill more and complete the deal in one day really isn't it?
The closer it gets to the window shutting unless its a City type club they would be faced with the same pitfalls of add ons/clauses etc.
I think its "put up or shut up time" for both clubs .At least theres time to move for other targets ,Bernard is a very good player btw.

Ever heard the term "Rock & a Hard Place" ?......Kenwright ^ Serkis.

The closer it gets to the window shutting unless its a City type club they would be faced with the same pitfalls of add ons/clauses etc.
I think its "put up or shut up time" for both clubs .At least theres time to move for other targets ,Bernard is a very good player btw.

Ever heard the term "Rock & a Hard Place" ?......Kenwright ^ Serkis.

Totally unsited to the prem, he's a womble

It does sound like a ploy by us to tell their nutty owner enough is enough, we have heard he's been bumping the price up and is a prime fruit loop to deal with.

Let's call his bluff, if he's prepared to let him walk for free in 12 months when we've offered 15-20m then he needs sectioning.

Their owner Ihor Surkis is a billionaire who could buy our club several times over, I seriously doubt he's going to be arsed about us putting a story in the Echo or trying to call his bluff.

I missed the presser. What's this about Bernard now? And what did they ask Bobby about the yarmolenko situation? Basically give me an update from today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back