Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does sound like a ploy by us to tell their nutty owner enough is enough, we have heard he's been bumping the price up and is a prime fruit loop to deal with.

Let's call his bluff, if he's prepared to let him walk for free in 12 months when we've offered 15-20m then he needs sectioning.
But he's a billionaire who has said he doesn't give a crap about money.

All this messing around screams he is stalling everything so that a CL team come in for him. Another thing he has said is that he wants him to go to the right club. If not, he'll keep him for another year.

I don't think he's that arsed about money. I'm also not convinced by these supposed add ons either. We can keep saying that Dynamo are difficult to deal with, but Jesus wept is their anymore difficult than our own board??

I shouldn't assume but I can't help it; I'm completely confident that things have broken down because of something(s) on our end. I can assume this because this is Everton.

Classic red herring tactics by the club putting that story in the Echo. It's still very much on I'd say.
It's designed to put pressure on them, and then saying we've change to Bernard ensures it defo gets press in Ukraine.

We've had enough of him moving the goalposts and are giving him a straightener I reckon.

What we do know is Yarmz wants to come to the Prem league, and he'll walk for free in 12 months, no way the owner wants to turn down 20m to let him go for nothing.

He's been playing hardball and we've had enough is what I'm getting here.

But he's a billionaire who has said he doesn't give a crap about money.

All this messing around screams he is stalling everything so that a CL team come in for him. Another thing he has said is that he wants him to go to the right club. If not, he'll keep him for another year.

I don't think he's that arsed about money. I'm also not convinced by these supposed add ons either. We can keep saying that Dynamo are difficult to deal with, but Jesus wept is their anymore difficult than our own board??

I shouldn't assume but I can't help it; I'm completely confident that things have broken down because of something(s) on our end. I can assume this because this is Everton.
I never heard of a billionaire who gathered his fortune by throwing away money. There are some real nutcases out there however, I grant you that.

It's designed to put pressure on them, and then saying we've change to Bernard ensures it defo gets press in Ukraine.

We've had enough of him moving the goalposts and are giving him a straightener I reckon.

What we do know is Yarmz wants to come to the Prem league, and he'll walk for free in 12 months, no way the owner wants to turn down 20m to let him go for nothing.

He's been playing hardball and we've had enough is what I'm getting here.

That's definitely possible I guess...

I dunno, just feels off though. This is the worst I've felt about an Everton transfer saga since we missed out on Solpro.

Even if it's a ploy to get Kiev to flap and speed things up. It's very risky going into the final week of the window. Can we really afford to mess around calling bluffs?
Inviting a 'Spurs type' club to come in with 5 mill more and complete the deal in one day really isn't it?

(In the Kiev boardroom)

"And then I told them, if they are not prepared to give us £500k for every goal the Yarm scores for them, then we have no deal.
Now that's the end of it,now leave me be to peruse the Echo website, you know how much Oleg and I enjoy reading that site

What?

Wait a minute, they are looking at Bernard now?!

Good god, get them to turn that plane around and tell them we will drop our asking price by €5m and will chuck in a lifelong membership to Vodka World too...."

image.webp image.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back