Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Training? Unless he's arrived for transfer talks and thought - hang on, best go put my training gear and shorts on.

I'd like to think he's on his way and everyone is having their own "goodbye" with him. Shirts in the crowd and lots of chatting yesterday, training today and the agent his having a kick about etc...

I'd like to think he's on his way and everyone is having their own "goodbye" with him. Shirts in the crowd and lots of chatting yesterday, training today and the agent his having a kick about etc...

I admire your optimism. I'd rather see a picture of him at Lime St tbh.

I admire your optimism. I'd rather see a picture of him at Lime St tbh.

To be totally honest I have because wrapped up in the whole idea of him coming. I never usually dive two feet into a transfer rumour so now that I have I need to follow through and be optimistic. I know us blues don't have it in our DNA but I'm trying hard!

Do bosmans apply in the Ukraine?

I think so.. But I'm no contract expert so don't quote me lol

Exactly. If not to Everton he'll go this window to someone.

I'd sever contact with them and let them stew in their own piss. Let's get the next target set up to come in - see if they change their minds. I think they will.

I think both us and them will be sweating over it, just hope they break before we do!:oops:

People slate silly season, but today we lost a home match and more people care about a potential signing with no subsistence or acknowledgement from the club.

Not even having a pop, I think it's boss that the fume is at a minimum at the moment. Viva la transfer window.
We played today? Who did we lose against ?

.... so anyway as said, we can't mess about calling bluffs with a week to go in the market. By all accounts it seems he is no where near transferring to Everton. How long do you give it before waiting on an answer?

Time to move on I reckon. I'd love him here but this seems as far away now as it ever will be. I'm accepting it and we all should. Let's make use of the next 7 days and stop messing around. We need players, get them in.

Is he going to Stoke then.

I heard he's already signed. :(

SxuKshl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back