Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why over here does martinez get questioned about stones everytime the press get a word in but doesnt seem to be happening over there with rebrov, and considering how big a player yarmelenko is for kiev you'd think they would be all over him with this, or am I missing something here.
Probably missing the Everton Briefing before the Presser. They will have been told that Bobby will answer a certain number of questions on Stones mainly so Bobby can put his point across AGAIN. Mori was fair game for a question this week as he's publicly said bye to his club, has flown across and was going to be at the game so there was no hiding it. And Yarmalenko was not to be mentioned by name because nothing would be gained by admitting anything in public and Bobby doesn't talk about players at other clubs. He did and will talk about transfers in general term but no specifics about anyone.

It was mentioned in the press but there is so little information on it they've nothing to run with and there are other stories to concentrate on.

no chance on earth of that mate, he is well documented as wanting a move abroad, he only signed his last one year extension with the proviso if they won the title he would be allowed a move
Well he has a week to sort it out then, and it only seems to be us wanting to sign him - which I find strange for someone with his talent. To me he seems to be a Demi-God over there, with more reasons to stay than football.

When we don't get him it won't be through our lack of trying, it's because their chairman doesn't consider Everton big enough. Seems like a prize bellend.

Probably missing the Everton Briefing before the Presser. They will have been told that Bobby will answer a certain number of questions on Stones mainly so Bobby can put his point across AGAIN. Mori was fair game for a question this week as he's publicly said bye to his club, has flown across and was going to be at the game so there was no hiding it. And Yarmalenko was not to be mentioned by name because nothing would be gained by admitting anything in public and Bobby doesn't talk about players at other clubs. He did and will talk about transfers in general term but no specifics about anyone.

It was mentioned in the press but there is so little information on it they've nothing to run with and there are other stories to concentrate on.
Yeah thats good point there m8, I suppose mourinho already threw the news out there to the press so they have the info from the horses mouth, whereas bobby wont do that

These Liverpool Echo guys know nothing. They know only what the Club tells them... And if people from the club told them yesterday we are "in for Bernard and Januzaj", they won't say a few hours later they believe we will get Yarmolenko...

We don't think this is another one of the BS stories put out by the board to stop us moaning but unfortunately we could agree a deal.
I'm pritty sure we've done this before

Asked about his possible move to Everton after the match on Saturday, this was his reaction.

Talk about looking sheepish, is that a reaction of a player that tells you it's off?

Asked about his possible move to Everton after the match on Saturday, this was his reaction.

Talk about looking sheepish, is that a reaction of a player that tells you it's off?

That is the look of a man that would sit on the handle bars of Uncle Cyril's bike to get to Goodison & stand side by side with William Kenwright OBE in the boys pen.

It's ON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back