Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The main reason I'm sceptical is just how ridiculous the Bernard part of it is. He's not much of a player, and given how Martinez has stressed the importance of having the physical qualities needed to play in the Premier League, he just doesn't fit even in the slightest.

But he plays in Ukraine. So his name gets them talking.

If I was to make an educated guess, I'd say we are still persuing this quite hard, and may not be miles away, but are trying to push Kiev over the line. The word out of Ukrainian media supports this too.

So basically, it's the same as it has been all along - just wait and see.

So if the rumours are true that we have matched the clause in his contract i dont get how the president of Kiev has any further say in it?

Wouldnt it come down to the players choice now?

So if the rumours are true that we have matched the clause in his contract i dont get how the president of Kiev has any further say in it?

There's no buyout clause in Yarmo's contract AFAIK. I've heard that being repeated more than once by "people in the know".

It's a "disclosure clause" or something like that. basically means they have to talk to their player and let him know there's an interested party. no requirement to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back