Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only one person on here who can get us AAA when it comes to being sourced up and that's @roydo

What's the latest from your source mate, is it still on, is it off, is it onoffable?

Havnt had an update since lunchtime yesterday I am afraid. At that point the owner was considering an improved bid from us.

What does the fox say?

I absolutely hate myself for this... but i had to.

giphy.gif

Shame this. Really think he's the one player that could make all the difference. When the sh1te almost won the league a couple of seasons ago they did so on the back of outstanding play from three or four players: Sterling, Suarez and Sturridge in particular. With the way Lukaku and Barkley are playing we only need one more outstanding player to give the top four a good go. Yarmalenko reminds me of how good Di Maria was when he was at Benfica. He'll be playing for Barcelona / Real in a few years. We should go all out to sign him. But...maybe we're trying to buy him with magic beans or something.

Havnt had an update since lunchtime yesterday I am afraid. At that point the owner was considering an improved bid from us.

Cheers mate. Can you pm your source and tell him maccavennie said one update a day just isn't bloody good enough and he should pull his finger out for the 200 poor souls who have lived on this thread since Thursday. Thanks mate.

Why do people dismiss the mirror, mail, metro etc. as unreliable sources (well I know why, but y'know) then take some "Futbol Ukraine" lid on twitter's word as gospel? Strange.

cos theres plenty of previous lies from the mirror, mail etc, not so much from futbol ukraine

Why do people dismiss the mirror, mail, metro etc. as unreliable sources (well I know why, but y'know) then take some "Futbol Ukraine" lid on twitter's word as gospel? Strange.

Because it doesn't make any sense that the deal is completely off when Ukrainian media still firmly believe it's on. All the lad is doing is posting the latest updates from Ukrainian media, which still seem to imply the deal isn't done but it's certainly not off.

All this seems to point towards is us trying to hurry their owner up.

There is no doubt whatsoever we were in for Yarmolenko. Martinez would have dismissed it when asked like he did with Evans.

There is doubt unless he says so to be fair, but I agree we almost certainly did go for him and have either simply failed to buy him or have not finished trying yet.

English sources - Echo and sources quoting Echo are saying it is off
Ukrainian sources - they are saying it is on

Yarmolenk-o-hard-to-say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back