Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if that football Ukraine twitter is actually reporting what the press in Ukraine are saying? Or actually quoting anyone?

He's actually quoting from a number of places, mostly attributed, some "I understand" stuff as well. Also interview video with family of Yarmelenko talking about the move. Seems a lot more up front then British press.

Viktor Vatsko, a renowned Ukrainian pundit apparently has just tweeted (as translated by our friends at google) "Dynamo wants to extend a contract with Armolenkom, which ends for the year. Everton did not withstand voltage and is on verge of leaving the negotiations"

The Yarmometer does not lie...so hey now, hey now, don't dream,
it's over...

There is freedom within, there is freedom without
Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup
There's a battle ahead, many battles are lost
But you'll never see the end of the road
While you're traveling with me

Everton did not withstand voltage

electric-shock.gif

Viktor Vatsko, a renowned Ukrainian pundit apparently has just tweeted (as translated by our friends at google) "Dynamo wants to extend a contract with Armolenkom, which ends for the year. Everton did not withstand voltage and is on verge of leaving the negotiations"
Taking the proverbial there, like.

Possible, its what they did last time. Though he did say he wouldn't sign another.

Yarms has said previously that he has told the Ihor that he wasn't going to sign a new or extended contract because he doesn't think he could get the move he wants when he's 27/28.

Well the club dropped the Bernard stuff to get them to accept the offer and now Kiev are dropping the contract story to get more money probably;)

Dynamo's answer to our Bernard rumours I guess. He openly said quite a few times in the last weeks he wants to go, that he won't sign a new contract. It is still on guys.

Is this the way to Yarmolenko?
Every night I'm posting from my pillow
Dreaming dreams of Yarmalenko
And sweet Andriy who waits for me
Show me the way to Yarmalenko
I've been weeping like a willow
Crying over Yarmalenko
And sweet Andriy who waits for me

Sha la la lala lalala
Sha la la lala lalala
Sha la la lala lalala
And Andriy who waits for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back