Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the way to Yarmolenko?
Every night I'm posting from my pillow
Dreaming dreams of Yarmalenko
And sweet Andriy who waits for me
Show me the way to Yarmalenko
I've been weeping like a willow
Crying over Yarmalenko
And sweet Andriy who waits for me

Sha la la lala lalala
Sha la la lala lalala
Sha la la lala lalala
And Andriy who waits for me

AAaaargh!! Stop it with the #catchyneverleavingmyhead songs. I literally won't sleep tonight now, humming this song to myself till 5am :Blink:

Surely we should lock this thread? Even if it's just to save everyone on here from going mental and potentially losing their jobs!

I'm a big fan of watching pointless fuming and anyway ...

the bernard and januzaij stuff is smoke and mirrors, i'm pretty positive we're still interested.

I feel we're just trying to say to their chairman we have other targets to not get bullied by them in negotiations.

In Aaron we trust.

We figured out awhile ago that he doesn't have Twitter. Not even a confirmed account. But hey the Echo really know what they are doing!

I've come to the conclusion that this Yarmolenko nonsense was a way for the club to try to buy some time and get the fans off their back for awhile. We will go from Yarmolenko to Lennon. Good business by the club. Even save some money.

If somebody posted a MESSIOMETER on this forum there are some idiots who would think that it meant something and that we were after the player.

If a poster on here or somebody on twitter(who is also probably on here) says the deal is on or off they are expressing an opinon ... no more than that.
I read most of the threads during the window and think it is fun...but there is not one poster on here that has a clue about what is happening regarding players.
They don't know about Everton players living in Liverpool and they certainly don't know what is happening in the Ukraine.
@Moomin has a deep under cover contact (codenamed Deepthroat) at Stoke so I think your contention that nobody here is ITK, is slightly wide of the mark. Further, a burka attired @Bungle is currently staking out various landing strips around the country. Disguised as a Royal mail pillar box, he has his groping finger firmly on the pulse.
...but apart from those two....yeah, you're right, no-one has a clue.

I got my wife (who is Ukrainian) to check the news in Ukraine for me.
Most of their information is from Sky Sport and BBC so not very intresting.
But the ones that was somewhat promising talks about that we have agreed on price but not the contract, so typical Everton trying to pay 1 cent each year for the next 170 million years it looks like.

All the Toffees are feeling you'll come
I got my wife (who is Ukrainian) to check the news in Ukraine for me.
Most of their information is from Sky Sport and BBC so not very intresting.
But the ones that was somewhat promising talks about that we have agreed on price but not the contract, so typical Everton trying to pay 1 cent each year for the next 170 million years it looks like.
What would his sell on value be by then?

@Moomin has a deep under cover contact (codenamed Deepthroat) at Stoke so I think your contention that nobody here is ITK, is slightly wide of the mark. Further, a burka attired @Bungle is currently staking out various landing strips around the country. Disguised as a Royal mail pillar box, he has his groping finger firmly on the pulse.
...but apart from those two....yeah, you're right, no-one has a clue.

Sorry mate, I went for disguising myself as a rubbish bag in the end and am currently slowly being crushed to death in the back of a bin lorry.

#Forza Yarmolenko
#YNWA

Banged a Ukrainian broad last night who confirmed that this is definitely on.

Right in the middle she screamed out "Yarmolenko!"

Tbf it may have been argghh please let go

Well, if the way we want to pay is true, then it does imply that we DONT all of a sudden have £35 million in our pockets to spend.....

Sorry mate, I went for disguising myself as a rubbish bag in the end and am currently slowly being crushed to death in the back of a bin lorry.
I hate to deflate you further but don't say you weren't warned about the potential hazards of the black burka disguise.

Well, if the way we want to pay is true, then it does imply that we DONT all of a sudden have £35 million in our pockets to spend.....

Even if we did sell Stones, we wouldn't. Contrary to some of the firmly held beliefs on here we don't structure deals any different to anyone else, Chelsea wouldn't just hand us a cheque for 35m, it would be something like 50% up front and 25% next two years, or something similar.

Even if we did sell Stones, we wouldn't. Contrary to some of the firmly held beliefs on here we don't structure deals any different to anyone else, Chelsea wouldn't just hand us a cheque for 35m, it would be something like 50% up front and 25% next two years, or something similar.

BUT, we would be more open to offering more upfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back