Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for that @FutbolUkraine fella - everything he has said has actually been substantiated to the best of his ability and he hasn't exaggerated anything or claimed to be ITK.

Unfortunately, some Evertonians on Twitter are absolute tossers.

Which is the only doubt I have about my source; they could be the same, and proving the info gives them both credibility. But I really cant be bothered timing/matching the posts to pm's. But as my source contacted me about Stones, NOT Yarmolenko initially, I am 60/40 in his authenticity.

I feel sorry for that @FutbolUkraine fella - everything he has said has actually been substantiated to the best of his ability and he hasn't exaggerated anything or claimed to be ITK.

Unfortunately, some Evertonians on Twitter are absolute tossers.

Reminds me of a lot of people on here though, all their questions would have been answered had they checked previous tweets (and in the case of this forum posts)

Which is the only doubt I have about my source; they could be the same, and proving the info gives them both credibility. But I really cant be bothered timing/matching the posts to pm's. But as my source contacted me about Stones, NOT Yarmolenko initially, I am 60/40 in his authenticity.

Info you gave before isn't something FutbolUkraine has said, and you beat the account to the news the other day about the owner considering it.

I'd say your source is on the money personally. I think the deal was effective dead at 15:45 on Sunday though and all we're seeing now is the remnants of it before the Kiev owner slams it shut for good.

Sky sources saying its of

Sky =
pooper_scooper.jpg

My guess mate is the source for both is connected possibly the same

Didn't someone say it turns out he's actually in Manchester?

Dynamo have just offered Yarmalenko a new contract.

Ties in with what @roydo says mate, offer new contract then decide once its rejected if to sell or lose on a free in twelve months, also if he rejects the deal it will swing fans slightly away from having a go at the owner as he tried to keep him etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back