Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's already posted it before you asked him to tell you the news.

Here is is again seeing its 4 or 5 pages back now.
Was just checking it again.

Player has told 2 mates from way back he wants to go to the PL, who my source also knows. Been a pause in talks due to some controversy between, I assume from the message, details of a verbal agreement between player and owner re a contract extension. (Who said what when between owner and player. Obvs only they know the truth)

"Trusted" sources to my source, if that makes sense, reckon this is all just noise, and the deal will hang on the owner deciding between having him at Kiev for another year, and losing him for zippo in 12 months.

Within a couple of days, things will be clearer.

Stands back.

Think I'm lost mate lol

If you ain't found it yet mate its something about the chairman going to offer him a new contract and if he refuses may just keep him for the year and lose him for nothing. Plus may still be considering Evertons offer so the deal may still not be dead in the water. Said things should be a lot clearer in the next couple.of days where a decision will be made what's going to happen.

In a January window though wasn't it? Understandable.
possibly, honestly can't remember when, just that it was quite humorous as last minute the owner just decided not to sign the papers. Now karma's come back around for us. Seems like these owners are a bit out there, although we should've realized that. Martinez did say in May we weren't going to get a few until late on in the window so I'm not sure why people are surprised

Have to agree..pretty small time. Every season we seem to lose a little bit more credibility and importance...we're virtually begging this joker to let us pay over the odds for his player who only has a year on his contract

Tell him to put up of do one blues, we're better than this
They need to just move on. End this interest now. It's a farce. Maybe it's not the player's fault. But we're well past this point now. We have seven days left to get a quality player in in that position.

Bollocks to hanging on for some Ukrainian gangster to back down. Just tell him to swing it and get signing someone else.

Don't even know much about the lad and i'm desperate for him to sign lol

Looks like there is still a chance of this coming off but we will be lucky if it does. It worries me that this is in the hands of the owner and that Yarmolenko just wants a move to the Premier League. It's not like he's suggesting he'd love to come to us as we're usually a top 6/7 side, he was even happy to join Stoke.

Which means if someone like Spurs comes in for him then were in trouble.

I reckon we'll genuinely do our best to get him and Martinez will be allowed to spend a bit extra if he's keen but as I said, if someone comes in for him too, that's what could prevent us from getting him. Or if their owner is that much of a nutter that he'd rather get nothing for him in 12 months time.

It's widely known that a move is in the offing for him. so I think the owner waiting until deadline day to see if better offers come in for him. Problem is we can't afford to wait.

possibly, honestly can't remember when, just that it was quite humorous as last minute the owner just decided not to sign the papers. Now karma's come back around for us. Seems like these owners are a bit out there, although we should've realized that. Martinez did say in May we weren't going to get a few until late on in the window so I'm not sure why people are surprised

I dont think too many thought it'd be any later than early August.

Slightly off topic like, started mooching around some Ukrainian footy sites and (as ya do) ended up on some, cough cough, Ukrainian gentleman's sites. Happy to report Ukrainian women are stunning, not really arsed about the transfer window now, another Windows been opened for me.

The Shaktar owner has no knowledge of any interest from everton and people still don't think this is a ploy from the club...

Told you that personally did he ?
Quite clearly there is not just interest but a concrete offer.
The deal now looks unlikely to go through. Believe me I am as frustrated as anybody, but for Christs sake give over with the conspiracy theories.
It gets tiresome after a while

"fake bid"
"everton board [Poor language removed] up again"
"don't believe we were ever in for him"
"we probably offered 2 curly wurlys"
"only everton could cock this up" etc etc etc etc

YAWN !

I wonder what their verbal agreement is then?

I think, the owner is saying player agreed to an extension, and the player is saying he didnt. But as only those 2 know what was said, or not said, no one actually knows. Player wants to move to England, so why agree to one? But why would owner want an unsettled player who he will lose for nothing in 12 months?

Like my contact said, "Strange".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back