Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Told you that personally did he ?
Quite clearly there is not just interest but a concrete offer.
The deal now looks unlikely to go through. Believe me I am as frustrated as anybody, but for Christs sake give over with the conspiracy theories.
It gets tiresome after a while

"fake bid"
"everton board [Poor language removed] up again"
"don't believe we were ever in for him"
"we probably offered 2 curly wurlys"
"only everton could cock this up" etc etc etc etc

YAWN !

Read what I wrote before jumping down my throat.... SHAKTAR not Kiev

Told you that personally did he ?
Quite clearly there is not just interest but a concrete offer.
The deal now looks unlikely to go through. Believe me I am as frustrated as anybody, but for Christs sake give over with the conspiracy theories.
It gets tiresome after a while

"fake bid"
"everton board [Poor language removed] up again"
"don't believe we were ever in for him"
"we probably offered 2 curly wurlys"
"only everton could cock this up" etc etc etc etc

YAWN !

I believe you are talking about the Yarmolenko deal and he is talking about the Bernard rumor. The Shakhtar chairman did say something today about Everton not having contacted him about Bernard. Bernard=Shakhtar Donetsk Yarmolenko=Dynamo Kiev

What a farce this has become. As feared its becoming utterly embarrassing and we need to step away from it all and quickly. Excellent player and all but we're clearly dealing with right few nobheads here.

Disagree mate, their was massive fallout over donetsk losing their player on a free, the owner here wont want similar, he will sell him, we just need to not budge, the player could swing this if he desires to, he spoje after stoke fell through

Disagree mate, their was massive fallout over donetsk losing their player on a free, the owner here wont want similar, he will sell him, we just need to not budge, the player could swing this if he desires to, he spoje after stoke fell through
We can't hang around waiting for this nobhead though. Its the timing. If this was 2 months ago then fair enough. As it stands there is a week to go in the window for us to get certain type of player into our team.

Was just checking it again.

Player has told 2 mates from way back he wants to go to the PL, who my source also knows. Been a pause in talks due to some controversy between, I assume from the message, details of a verbal agreement between player and owner re a contract extension. (Who said what when between owner and player. Obvs only they know the truth)

"Trusted" sources to my source, if that makes sense, reckon this is all just noise, and the deal will hang on the owner deciding between having him at Kiev for another year, and losing him for zippo in 12 months.

Within a couple of days, things will be clearer.

Stands back.

We can't hang around waiting for this nobhead though. Its the timing. If this was 2 months ago then fair enough. As it stands there is a week to go in the window for us to get certain type of player into our team.

we won't get one of anywhere near the same quality now though mate, plus we will be absolutely held to ransom worse than this case as everyone knows we are desperate to get that type of player in, being obstinate and seeing this through to the death is the only option IMO, else we will settle for some kid on loan from united or an Atsu/McGeady type signing or even worse will throw 10-20m quid on some utter waste of space due to desperation.

By all means we should spend time trying to approach the masisve clubs to see if right near the end of the window someone suddenly becomes available for loan who has the quality we need, but buying one now at this point just won't work i reckon

Just from living over here i know one thing Russians/Ukranians admire is stubbornness, if we back away we are screwed, need to grit it out and show the player and owner we mean business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back