Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, the owner is saying player agreed to an extension, and the player is saying he didnt. But as only those 2 know what was said, or not said, no one actually knows. Player wants to move to England, so why agree to one? But why would owner want an unsettled player who he will lose for nothing in 12 months?

Like my contact said, "Strange".
So we've bid for him but the club's owner is saying he's not really for sale?

I wonder what Jose Mourinho would do in a situation like this?

I wonder what their verbal agreement is then?

Piecing bits and pieces together mate, he signed a new deal rather than leave in a free with the promise from the owner he could leave if they finaly won the title.

Now the tricky bit, seems yarmolenko agreed as long as it was one of the top 4-5 leagues, the owner agreed to 4-5 top team in tgose leagues, all hearsay but thats my gist on it from eveythibg available

So we've bid for him but the club's owner is saying he's not really for sale?

I wonder what Jose Mourinho would do in a situation like this?

Re the owner, yes and no I guess. Yes, we have bid, and all that seems ok. But this "extension" talk only surfaced in Kiev today, which leads us into a face saving exercise with a Russian billionaire. Maybe.

I think, the owner is saying player agreed to an extension, and the player is saying he didnt. But as only those 2 know what was said, or not said, no one actually knows. Player wants to move to England, so why agree to one? But why would owner want an unsettled player who he will lose for nothing in 12 months?

Like my contact said, "Strange".

Heard that should a top team not come in then the extension woykd kick in mate, but as per my prior post that would support yarmolenkos belief about him being allowed to move to a top league not just a top club

We should contact the Ukranian media and tell them we've bid again and that he's begging to leave.

This is what other clubs do, yeah?

No idea how "free" the Ukranian football media is though! We can get the Echo to print pretty much anything, not so sure we could over there.

What a farce this has become. As feared its becoming utterly embarrassing and we need to step away from it all and quickly. Excellent player and all but we're clearly dealing with right few nobheads here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back