Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nbr5p5q40i1qejpvyo1_500.gif

Their owner as far as I can see (forbes) isn't a billionaire, no doubt he won't be far off but I highly doubt he could afford to let a £15 mil player go for free.

I think it'll drag on til around friday/sat and then they'll sell, whether Kenwright will stump up the cash is another thing...

Go back a few pages or search my posts.

Святе дерьмо , був на цій Евертон форумі, щоб подивитися, що вони роблять в моїй передачі і думаю, погано , ймовірно, згорнути його , після прочитання , що пихатий собачого лайна.

That's a very dangerous game to play with our season mate. We cant afford a blinking contest at this stage. Not over this key position. As for alternatives: there's go to be a hierarchy of players drawn up to move onto, players who will have been given serious thought and sounded tentatively out for this eventuality when the primary target gets bogged down at a stage like this. We know RM was talking of this type of player a long time ago. It beggars belief he wouldn't have decent back ups to turn to.

It's simple enough.

You leave the offer on the table for Yarmolenko. Meanwhile you go and start negogiations elsewhere, if those get us a replacement for Yarmolenko but we still prefer Yarmolenko, then we go back to Kiev and tell 'em they've got <n> hours to sign or else the offer's withdrawn.

Will we do that, or will we be gentlemen ?

It's simple enough.

You leave the offer on the table for Yarmolenko. Meanwhile you go and start negogiations elsewhere, if those get us a replacement for Yarmolenko but we still prefer Yarmolenko, then we go back to Kiev and tell 'em they've got <n> hours to sign or else the offer's withdrawn.

Will we do that, or will we be gentlemen ?

Exactly. You've got to have irons in the fire. especially at this stage. Primary and secondary targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back