Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Standby for next turd tweet telling us all that he is hitching a lift to Brussels with them where he will meet a connecting sleazy jet flight to UK where Bill has splashed out the extra fiver for a pre booked seat and another 3.7 millimetres leg room!

yes! this si definitely happening OR he is playing in champs league cos that doesnt affect everton, deal in place lads!

*Enters stage left*

"Signed him yet?" "NO?!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

*Exits stage left*

Yes folks - it's another kenwright pantomime. Jack and the beanstalk this time. And as usual, the fans are given the role of the arse end of the moo-cow.

Just sort it out one way or the other for complete fs.

Just to let you all know that the Anderlecht game is a friendly, so wouldn't affect any deal at all.

Dynamo won their league so go straight into the group stage and Anderlecht only finished 3rd last season so are in Europa League.

All this crying about "as if we'd make a signing like this" makes me laugh. We signed Lukaku for £28m not that long ago. Don't care what the negative amongst our support say, that was a statement signing and if he doesn't push us in to the top 4, which I know is unlikely, he will bang the goals in for a top club when he goes for about £40m+.

When did Evertonians become so dramatic about everything? Probably around the time Social Media promoted panic and tantrums amongst fanbases when things don't go their own way lol.

"If we don't get Bernard, i'm sending my season ticket back". Get a grip ffs.

It's served its purpose though: soaked up a week in the transfer window. I bet the club's PR department are delighted with all the distraction away from them actually signing no more players since June.

Well IF this was spun by the club (I do actually believe we wanted him) then they've said they're ready to splash £15m+ on someone. So if they don't spend anywhere close to that they're gonna be under some pressure.

Love to sign the guy but i don't think there is any chance whatsoever we will sign him, he will end up at a top european club if he does move. We will end up with a South American defender , a unknown Striker from a very poor league in Uruguay and probably Lennon . . .Oh dear it will be a long hard seaon

*Enters stage left*

"Signed him yet?" "NO?!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

*Exits stage left*

Yes folks - it's another kenwright pantomime. Jack and the beanstalk this time. And as usual, the fans are given the role of the arse end of the moo-cow.

Just sort it out one way or the other for complete fs.

Hilarious mate

Well IF this was spun by the club (I do actually believe we wanted him) then they've said they're ready to splash £15m+ on someone. So if they don't spend anywhere close to that they're gonna be under some pressure.

Yeah, they'll be under pressure for five minutes and then the manager will get it all.

That's how they roll and they know fans are mugs who fall for it...they know it because it's happened for them for 16 years.

Is it not time to lock this thread now? Nothing of substance suggesting we'll sign him now, so perhaps put this one bed and just go back to the usual transfer window rumours thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back