Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it not time to lock this thread now? Nothing of substance suggesting we'll sign him now, so perhaps put this one bed and just go back to the usual transfer window rumours thread?

Honestly I agree. I keep checking every time this is bumped just in case, but it's just a waste of time - may as well have it all in one thread and if anything comes up, unlock this. Not that it will but anyway.

Never mind Yarmolenko, we can forget about any player coming in until the last 6 hours of this window when there'll be a flurry of activity and three underwhelming players signed up (two possibly loans).

The club is a basket case behind the scenes - unable to give it's manager permission to sign players until its owners in turn are given permission to by a financial vehicle they've shackled the club to.

How can this be allowed to go on?

Honestly I agree. I keep checking every time this is bumped just in case, but it's just a waste of time - may as well have it all in one thread and if anything comes up, unlock this. Not that it will but anyway.

Agreed with the other 2 this is just a transfer rumour and nothing else apart from a lot of false twitter accounts and make believe itk's telling us otherwise. Thread wants locking and opening back up if anything substantial happens.

Could be worse mate he could be wearing the mini skirt

upload_2015-8-25_10-28-0.webp

All this crying about "as if we'd make a signing like this" makes me laugh. We signed Lukaku for £28m not that long ago. Don't care what the negative amongst our support say, that was a statement signing and if he doesn't push us in to the top 4, which I know is unlikely, he will bang the goals in for a top club when he goes for about £40m+.

When did Evertonians become so dramatic about everything? Probably around the time Social Media promoted panic and tantrums amongst fanbases when things don't go their own way lol.

"If we don't get Bernard, i'm sending my season ticket back". Get a grip ffs.
We sold players to sign rom

Never mind Yarmolenko, we can forget about any player coming in until the last 6 hours of this window when there'll be a flurry of activity and three underwhelming players signed up (two possibly loans).

The club is a basket case behind the scenes - unable to give it's manager permission to sign players until its owners in turn are given permission to by a financial vehicle they've shackled the club to.

How can this be allowed to go on?
Agree with Dave we're not run as a football club in reality, its more like an asylum and we supporters are the inmates

Imagine if barca sign him and it turned out we didn't get him because we didn't pay the full amount upfront or something similar, then end up with a striker from river plate for 500k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back