Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When they report on stuff like that its usually genuine as he obv speaks ukranian and lifts stuff from ukranian telly, papers to appear itk as hr beays mainstream doing it

Thought he had a year to run, why would they let him go January or do their Winters/ season mean different contract end dates.( sorry if this has been answered previously, I tend to dipin and out of thread.)

Well he can talk to clubs in January. 6 months from end of contact allows that. Didnt make that clear.

Unreal that this might still be on. To be fair now, as sad as it seems, Stones is on his way out. Take the money, seal Yarmolenko in the next couple of days then somehow try to find/buy a couple of CB and a forward before next Tuesday.

This, for me personally, would soften the blow of this awful transfer window a little. I would like to have kept Stones, but it seems very unlikely doesn't it?

Not that he wants published I am afraid. In that it was just his opinion, not a sourced titbit. In that respect, it is still the "dont take notice of stuff till Friday" line.

Have a missed the significance of this thing about Friday Roydo?

These big threads move so quick it's hard to keep track of everything.

Unreal that this might still be on. To be fair now, as sad as it seems, Stones is on his way out. Take the money, seal Yarmolenko in the next couple of days then somehow try to find/buy a couple of CB and a forward before next Tuesday.

This, for me personally, would soften the blow of this awful transfer window a little. I would like to have kept Stones, but it seems very unlikely doesn't it?
Wouldn't soften the blow for me.

If this happened, its one step forward and two back. Adding a Yarmolenko type transfer, keeping Stones and adding a back up centre back would of made this window somewhat successful in continuing with building a young talented side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back