Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.

Oops, nearly posted a link ffs!

Basically, the lads source in/at Kiev, (I have no idea which) have been told not to expect any news re the transfer from the owner until late Friday, and to ignore any "news" until then.

The owner has to decide to sell now, (get cash please the fans. Yes, I know odd, but that is how they roll on this transfer), or, wait till Summer, get zippo, annoyed player, annoyed fans, just so he can play in the CL/annoyed said owner over a row over a phantom extension offer.

Who we are dealing with.
The fact our season is hanging from this thread says it all about the lunacy of Everton FC. Waiting on some deranged tin pot Ukrainian gangster to give the thumbs up or thumbs down in order to get our season's spending done.

He has played less than 50 games and is 20 years old. How about showing us a bit of loyalty like we've shown to him by giving him his break in football.
We bought him because he was a good player he would of broke through where ever he was , maybe if the club showed some ambition he may have been happy to stay. the blame for this are the incompetents who run the club who get away with lying to us and we take it with barely a whimper.

We bought him because he was a good player he would of broke through where ever he was , maybe if the club showed some ambition he may have been happy to stay. the blame for this are the incompetents who run the club who get away with lying to us and we take it with barely a whimper.
We should probably leave it here and comment about it in the Stones thread mate.

He has played less than 50 games and is 20 years old. How about showing us a bit of loyalty like we've shown to him by giving him his break in football.

I'm not sure we gave him "his break in football"! He was always highly regarded at Barnsley and was always destined for the top.

edit/ sorry wrong thread for this

Spurs in talks with Leverkusen over £18m transfer of forward Heung-Min Son...

They could buy Yarmolenko for that... or could they? lol

I don't think it's off.

No reason to give as to why that is, but... yeah. If we lost stones and didn't get Yarmolenko, then I'm pretty much done with football, so I have to hope it's not off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back